sweet sissies, napping

We are trying to temp them with nylabones, so that they do not try to chew up the Ruggable pad again.  Yep, came home yesterday after a 45 minute walk, in which I commented to my parter that Ursula has been the easiest dog to settle in, without one iota of trouble, and in we walked to the rug pad chewed up.  How she flipped the rug up and only went after the pad, I do not know.  Luckily, the damage was minor, and I have the edges of the rug as barricaded down as I can, in preparation of them leaving them alone again today.  I hate to put her back in the crate, so we are hoping this was a one off.

Made me think of Carmen and Amelia's escapades with the vinyl . . . 

Beautiful brindle babes! Ursula was just keeping you on your toes. She can't make it *too* easy for you.

53827132849_248d9686fd_o.jpg

Rachel with Doolin Doodle Dooooo, boss cat Tootie, and feline squatters Crumpet and Fezziwig.
Missing gentlemen kitties MudHenry, and Richard and our gorgeous, gutsy girlhounds
 Sweep and Willa:heart

How adorable!!!

I've always wanted dogs that would snuggle together, but we usually get all the space guarding ones who don't want anyone to *breathe* on them when they're laying down!!!!

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

Beautiful brindle bookends. :beatheart

Sometimes dogs act like they're the nemesis in a suspense/horror movie--just when you thought it was safe....

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Yep, came home yesterday after a 45 minute walk, in which I commented to my parter that Ursula has been the easiest dog to settle in, without one iota of trouble, and in we walked to the rug pad chewed up.

A dog that sweet and beautiful could never have chewed up a rug pad.  It must have been a cat who broke into the house to try to destroy a houndie's comfort and reputation.  

Milo and Jeter, defending fellow brindles 

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, with brindle Milo and the blonde ballerina, Gelsey

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, Nutmeg, and Jeter

• 3 weeks later...