Introducing Finnegan

Guest GreyNut88

Guest GreyNut88

Hello from Nova Scotia!

We adopted our wonderful boy Finnegan (KB's Steamroller) in July and he's brought so much joy and goofiness into our lives already, I can't wait to see what the coming years will bring. It would seem that much like other greyhounds, Finn's favorite things are snacking, napping, walking, napping (again), and pretending to kill his stuffies. He's quite the character!

Thanks in advance for answering what will likely be many silly questions!

Erin

FinnSeptember7_zpsbc67cfd4.jpgFinnNovember2014_zpsabbf7f2c.jpg

FinnAugust20144_zpsf64cc6f6.jpg

Congratulations! Finnegan is adorable!

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

Welcome! :wave Finnegan is a handsome boy!! And I love his raincoat <3

GT_signature4_zpsfaaf7821.jpg

Padfoot the greyhound fr. Coach Venom, Joined his forever family: 10-1-13

Lupin the galgo, Joined his forever family: 7-18-14
And the reptiles: Bernie the Bearded Dragon and Tonks the Russian Tortoise

Guest Johberry

Welcome and congrats! Finnegan is quite the looker, just look a those beautiful eyes. I second the raincoat comment, it is too cute..may I ask where you got it?

innigen, outigen, finnigan. lovely smile. i too like the yaller coat.

it all bodes well that you realise that greyhounds are so sweet

because they are made of sugar and can melt in the rain.

or so they told me when i tried to get them out in it.

poppy tells me salukis are similarly constructed.

Regards,
Wayne Kroncke

CAVE CANEM RADIX LECTI ET SEMPER PARATUS
Vegetarians: My food poops on your food.

Guest GreyNut88

Haha thank you all, Finn sure thinks he's a pretty handsome guy too!

Welcome and congrats! Finnegan is quite the looker, just look a those beautiful eyes. I second the raincoat comment, it is too cute..may I ask where you got it?

As for the raincoat, we got it from a lady here in Nova Scotia who makes WONDERFUL greyhound duds including leg warmers (think Flashdance), PJs, winter coats, and all sorts of other good stuff, including Santa suits! You can find her Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/241486119212449/?fref=ts and her company page here: http://brendasdogdudz.ca/

Here's another picture of the raincoat with the "hood" up:

FinnNovember20142_zps261be81e.jpg

Finn's first picture also made me lol. Seems he received the memo about taking his retirement Very Seriously! Congrats on your new handsome boy. And welcome :wave

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

• 2 weeks later...