Member Emilyanne - Gone But Not Forgotten

Guest VelvetEars

Guest VelvetEars

It is with a heavy heart that I have to share the news that our own EmilyAnne went to heaven last Monday, April 29, after an accident. I don't have many details, just that she was riding her bike as she loved to do, when she was hit and killed by a truck.

She leaves behind her two sons, Gavin and Tyler, and her fiance Michael, along with her dog (nongrey) Rosy, who is still looking for her mama.

Her obituary: http://muirbrothers.com/13_obituaries/sands_e/obit.html

I am heartbroken to think that heaven needed her more than her friends and family needed her here.

I will always remember her smile, her giving spirit, and her ability to make the best of whatever situation life put her in. Emily was amazing, and I miss her terribly.

Praying for her children and fiance'. Such a tragedy.

"Then God sent the Greyhound to live among man and remember. And when the day comes God will call the Greyhound to give Testament, and God will pass judgment on man."

Persian Proverb

I can't believe this. I am beyond sorry for the loss such a beautiful soul.

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

Guest larock

Oh no, this is so sad. I remember what a struggle she had to get to a good place in her life with her boys and pups. So sad...

This was such a shock. I'm so very sorry for her children and her fiancé. She had finally gotten things together. The only comfort I get from this is that she is now reunited with Henry. The last time I spoke with her she contacted me to tell me of Henry's passing. I hope they had a joyful reunion.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

It is so sad. My thoughts are with her family. I hope her boys are okay.

Patty,

Mom to Jaxson 5/12/2017

Forever in my heart: Joey 11/01/2007 to 12/06/2018, Scout 11/19/2005 to 07/15/15 and Jack 01/03/2004 to 06/11/2011

I am so saddened to read this. I remember Emilyanne and Henry so well and her struggle to build a new life for herself and her sons. What a tragic accident. She was such a sweet soul and my heart goes out to her family and fiance'.

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

It is so sad. My thoughts are with her family. I hope her boys are okay.

How old are her boys now? Just wondering, since we both had 2 sons.

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

oh NO :( :( :(:cry1 :cry1 that is just tragic! :cry1

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

Guest CampWhippet

I am so sad, I just heard.

Emily and I never met in person but were friends for the last few years, I helped her with her algebra and this is the last message we exchanged:

Emily:
"Tell me if I did this right:

Begin by solving the linear equation for y to put the equation in slope intercept form.."

5x-4y=20
so then I....
5x-4y-5x=20-5x, in order to get rid of the 5x on the right so I can isolate the 'y'.
Now it is: 4y=20-5x right?

now it is 4y=-5x+20?
divide both sides by the 4, so..

y= -5/4x + 20/4

which makes the slope -5/4, and the y intercept 5? Except the answers in the back that the teacher gave us says the answer should be 5/4 for the slope, and negative 5 for the y-intercept?

Emily answered before I could reply:

"Oops, i see the mistake I made! That 4 is NEGATIVE, which means the slope ends up being -5/-4, and two negatives make a positive! And for the y intercept, that same 4 is negative too of course, and being the only neg means the answer will be negative! Tada!

My reply:

"good job"

And I never heard from her again. I'd do anything to do one more math problem with her.

Guest VelvetEars

How old are her boys now? Just wondering, since we both had 2 sons.

I don't recall exactly.... Preteen and early teen?

Guest VelvetEars

Additional info I've learned:

- Michael, her boyfriend, is a fireman and was on duty when the call came. He was one of the first on scene.

- she was killed instantly.

This is so sad, her poor boyfriend and sons :(.

Blank 500 x 150.jpg
Suzie aka  CBJ Fly Sonic (b. 07 Feb 2015) and missing:
Homer aka Atoscocita Homer (05 Oct 2010- 16 Nov 2021)
Xena the Galgo aka Xene the Bean (? 2009- 6 Sep 2018)
Jackie aka Katie aka Sun Blaze (16 April 2001- 14 April 2014)

How very sad.

Wendy and The Whole Wherd. American by birth, Southern by choice.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"
****OxyFresh Vendor ID is 180672239.****

This is just heartbreaking. I remember her struggle to move forward with her life. It seems like her life was really coming together for her.

I looked at her FB page and saw the post from her boyfriend. He bought her a ring and proposed at her grave. It is one of the saddest things I've ever seen.

I hope her children are safe and with their grandparents or other relatives.

Donna
Molly the Border Collie & Poquita the American-born Podenga

Bridge Babies: Daisy (Positive Delta) 8/7/2000 - 4/6/2115, Agnes--angel Sage's baby (Regall Rosario) 11/12/01 - 12/18/13, Lucky the mix (Found, w 10 puppies 8/96-Bridge 7/28/11, app. age 16) & CoCo (Cosmo Comet) 12/28/89-5/4/04