Rip Giles " Not Forgotten Soul "

Guest IrskasMom

Guest IrskasMom

Giles,I know you deserved so much more . You deserved a Couch to lie on , you deserved a loving Home and deserved Food to keep you strong . All this was denied you until someone Rescued you. Corbysmom loved you for the Rest of your Life and so did we on GT. I loved you , when I saw you in Dewey . Your Death was not in Vain because we loved you more then Words can express.

Corbysmom , I did not wanted to take this away from you. There are lots of GTers who do not go on Facebook and had No Idea.Please if you request this to be closed , so be it and I will except that.

Edited by IrskasMom

Giles was a lovely, sweet, senior boy. I had the pleasure of meeting him and Nancy in Dewey. Giles, you were the Superman.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

Giles we saw you at Dewey. I hope all the love & attention you received made you feel a little better for all those bad years. I am sorry you have crossed but I am sure there is lots of love there too

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

I am so sorry. Rest in peace, sweet Giles, and know that you were loved and will be missed.

:grouphug

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

I'm glad he at least got the love he deserved at the end. Run free, sweet Giles :cry1

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

Rest well, sweetheart. Hugs to all the people who loved you.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest FullMetalFrank

Although I never got to meet him in person, this boy touched my heart deeply. First when I read about him being brought to the shelter, and prayed for him to live thru the night; and again, when his story moved so many people to mobilize and pull together for him. And finally, as he proved what he was made of; the iron heart of a champion, who did not know the meaning of the words "give up." He fought his way back to health and into a forever home where he was loved by so many. I was saddened that he passed so soon after his rescue and rehabilitation; but comforted that he beat the cruelty and neglect of his former owners and instead died of a non-related cause. And most of all, happy that he knew the best kind of love in the end. Godspeed, Giles...

I am sorry Giles has passed. He deserved so much more in life and only found true love at the end of it. I am glad he did get to experience this though as that is what he will always remember.

Run free Giles, run free sweetie...:gh_run

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.