I Have Been Putting This Off......

Guest BlackandTan

Guest BlackandTan

So since my first failed adoption was a little girl I have since wanted a little girl so bad, we tried to foster one named Senko a few months back which just didnt work out the way we wanted.

In saying that it seems like everything fell into place, all the stars alligned as somne say; someone raandomly called to drop a little blue girl at the Kennel I volunteer at due to prey drive on their Iggy. After about a month of ooing over her and another family's failed adoption attempt I took this "high prey drive" dog for a cat test and come to find out her prey drive was almost non-existant, more of a curiosity of the little things. So with out further chit-chat here is number 3 to the pack... Tess AKA Country Peaches(Heck of a Racer!!!)

Alert Look :)

556558_10150995550744628_67760872_n.jpg

564840_10150967515019628_1784955618_n.jpg

017-3.jpg

One of her last days at the Kennel!

009-2.jpg

Collar I will be getting her to match the boys!

bandanapink.jpg

She's gorgeous...I'm sooo sure I've heard her racing name before though...

edit: I wasn't loosing my mind, you posted about her racing pics and about fostering her before...glad it worked out :)

Edited by Yamaha_gurl

Greyhound Collars : www.collartown.ca

Maggie (the human servant), with Miss Bella, racing name "A Star Blackieto"

13380965654_dba9a12b29.jpg

Guest BlackandTan

She's gorgeous...I'm sooo sure I've heard her racing name before though...

I have asked about her in all Greyhound Groups on FB

for pictures and stuff...

Very pretty...congratulations

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

Guest PiagetsMom

I'm pretty sure all of Tess's pictures will be good ones - there's just something about the blue pups! Congratulations!

I don't know why it is printing from right to left.

Congratulations! She is a stunner.

Edited by Houndtime

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

Guest BlackandTan

I don't know why it is printing from right to left.

Congratulations! She is a stunner.

I was so confused right there! LOL

OMG, she is absolutely stunning, congratulations!!

med_gallery_14228_2915_582.jpg
Roberta & Michael with Furkids- Flower (Shasta Flowers 6/7/06) & Rascal the kitty - Missing our sweet angels - Max(M's Mad Max) 10/12/02 - 12/3/15, Sara (Sara Raves 6/30/01 - 4/13/12) Queenie & Pandora the kitties - gone but never forgotten

Guest zombrie

I knew she was yours before she even got to your house :lol But, welcome home Miss Country Peaches!

Edited by zombrie

What a beautiful dog. Congratulations!! Enjoy every minute with her!

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.