00-Dude, Aka Voodoo, Aka Tnj Voodoo

greysmom

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PiagetsMom

I'm so very, very sorry to hear that you've lost your beautiful boy, Dude. It's clear how much he was loved, and that he had a wonderful life with you. Thinking of you :grouphug

I am so very sorry that Dude had to leave you. The love you shared was clear and true, and many others of us had a crush on him from afar. Wishing you comfort in knowing he knew that he was loved every day.

I'm so sorry :(

gallery_12867_3348_20333.jpg
~Beth, with a crazy mixed crew of misfits.
~ Forever and Always missing and loving Steak, Carmen, Ivy, Isis, and Madi.
Don't cry because it's ended, Smile because it happened.
Before you judge me, try to keep an open mind, not everyone likes your taste.

Guest sweetpea

Oh Dude, as my sailor Grampa would say "Fair winds and following seas and long may your big jib draw!"

We'll miss you, until we meet again.

Buzzy

Chris, what an eloquent tribute.

Cap'n Dude, smooth seas and a fair breeze. We will miss you.

Marc and the Girls

gallery_15026_2920_5914.jpg
Marc and Myun plus Starbuck (the cat)
Pinky my AWOL girl, wherever you are, I miss you.
Angels Honey (6/30/99-11/3/11) Nadia (5/11/99-6/4/12) Kara (6/5/99-7/17/12) Cleo (4/13/2000-4/19/2014)

Antnee (12/1/2002=2/20/17)

What a wonderful tribute to your Dude!!! I'm so very sorry he has gone on to the Bridge - to new adventures, I'm sure.

:f_red No other fellow ever wore a hat better than Dude. :f_red

We will remember you always, Dude.

00Dude for Mccarthy

Kaptin Red Davey Dude for Tickertape

And Dude, just Dude, for Mamma

:grouphug:grouphug for you all, Chris, Dennis, Toni, Cash & Copper

gallery_21421_3253_11008.jpg

Barb, Mom to Grey's Tickertape & Grey's McCarthy.
Always missing: Wizzie and Desi

I had been watching his journey as a tripod and celebrated when you said he was at 9 months. Then so soon after that his name appeared her.

And within just a few days of losing Dorie.

I lost two of mine within 2 months and it shattered my heart. I can't imagine 2 within a week.

And it's obvious 00Dude was one very very special boy.

:crying

:f_red

Chris, this is the first that I've brought myself to read your tribute....and what a tribute it is....

There are just no words.

What a wondeful hound......

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

I am so sorry. Dude was a very special grey.

Amy Human Mommy to fur baby Maddie (Doobiesaurus) TDI certified. May 5, 2002-September 12, 2014 and Mille (Mac's Bayou Baby)CGC, TDI certified.

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg"]http://i270. photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg[/img]

I am just now reading Dude's remembrance. LOVE all of the photos, so much personality and it really comes through in your tribute to him. I wish he could have been with you longer. :grouphug

gallery_12662_3351_862.jpg

Jen, CPDT-KA with Zuri, lab in a greyhound suit, Violet, formerly known as Faith, Skye, the permanent puppy, Cisco, resident cat, and my baby girl Neyla, forever in my heart

"The great thing about science is that you're free to disagree with it, but you'll be wrong."

I am so incredibly sorry, Chris. I don't even know what to say. I just signed on for the first time in a couple of weeks and am stunned. I am truly heartbroken to know he's gone. I loved hearing about his sassy antics and his massages and about what a great job he was doing as a tripod ambassadog. Seeing his progress gave me hope. I am so sorry you had only nine months post osteo with him, but am grateful that they were nine good, happy months. Dude reminds me so much of my Lucy - even before they were both fighting osteo, he always reminded me of her. Three legs, many personalities, and the biggest heart you'll ever find.

He will be greatly missed by many. :grouphug Thank you for sharing him with us.

sig_border.jpg
Always missing our angel Lucy, a four year osteo survivor.

• 1 month later...

I'm devastated to read of Dude's passing. :brokenheart I was just about to post in the Osteo thread and saw your siggy line and my heart sank. :crying I remember he, Lucy and Callie all got their amputations around the same time. I loved reading your stories about Dude and your tribute to him was beautiful, what a handsome boy he was. We lost Callie on December 7th. I'd like to think that Dude was there to greet her and showed her around. I'm so sorry. Cancer sucks. :weep

:gh_run :f_yellow:gh_run

:bighug

Kim

Kim, (Herman), Pixie (NK Mary Ann), Kitten, Sammie, Darcy and Scout

Callie (Callie Walker), Ava (Lass Dance), July, Peanut, Kodi, Bailey, Kony, PJ, Scampie, Carlo & Casey waiting for us at the bridge