Faye Oops Is Limping

winnie

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is our Faye Oops. She is my special girl.

Tricia took this photo at Grapehounds-Virginia in May.

FayeOops.jpg

P1000176.jpg

DSC00762.jpg

DSC00749.jpg

Edited by winnie

Laura with Celeste (ICU Celeste) and Galgos Beatrix and Encarna
The Horse - Gracie (MD Grace E)
Bridge Angels Faye Oops (Santa Fe Oops), Bonny (
Bonny Drive), Darcy (D's Zipperfoot)

Thank God that bounced doggie found a home with you.

The same for you and Burke with Bee Wiseman. We're honored to have Faye Oops in our lives. She is a blessing. I'm not ready for this. She may be 11.5 y/o, but she has never acted her age. I really expected her to set new records for the longest lived greyhound.

Edited by winnie

I'm sorry to hear this devastating news. Sending prayers for your girl.

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

I am so sorry. Please let me know if I can be of any help. I live in Columbus and know Dr. C and team well.

Jane

Thanks. I just filled out the consultation form on the OSU website. We previously purchased tickets to Greyhounds Rock Fredericksburg where Dr. Couto will be speaking on November 12. I guess you can say this is good timing.

I'm so sorry Laura. My thoughts and prayers are with you and Faye. Big hugs. :cry1

Thanks Jackie. I wish you had a chance to meet Faye Oops when you lived here. I know all greyhounds are special, but there is just something about Miss Oops.

I do hate cancer. It is the thief who robs us, everyday, of those we love.

I am so sad and sorry to read the diagnosis. Your girl is so beautiful.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

She is so very lovely.

{{{{{Faye Oops}}}}}

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

No! I am so sorry to hear this. Sending lots of prayers to Miss Faye Oops.

:hope:grouphug

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

I was watching this thread and hoping, really hoping, that today's appointment was going to confirm just some arthritis. Laura, I'm so sorry it didn't go that way. Your Faye Oops is a beautiful old girl, another pup with a wonderful name. Please give her a snuggle for me. :grouphug

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M, Ebbie, HollyBeeBop (Betty Crocker).

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.