Jack's Toe - No Cancer!

Got the word today that Jack's toe did not have cancer!!! Turns out it was a bad infection...so we removed a toe for all that. One has to wonder but three vets said it should go.

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

Kyle,

Glad to hear there was no cancer. By taking the toe it will never bother him again. Sometimes toes can bother them, off and on, for the rest of their lives. Other times it is just a one time deal and the toe is fine for the rest of their lives.

If the vets thought it should come off then it was the right thing to do.

Dick

B9. We love that. Yay, Jack :yay

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

Glad to hear that there was no cancer! Bee Wiseman welcomes Jack to the Nine-Toed Greyhound Club! :lol

Minor side-note, but I can't figure out how to count greyhound toes to end up with nine after an amp!

I was thinking we really should make a thread to list all our de-toed houndies... I'm trying to keep a positive outlook on Beth's as a unique feature rather than a handicap.

With Cocoa (DC Chocolatedrop), missing B for Beth (2006-2015)
And kitties C.J., Klara, Bernadette, John-Boy, & Sinbad

Glad to hear that there was no cancer! Bee Wiseman welcomes Jack to the Nine-Toed Greyhound Club! :lol

Minor side-note, but I can't figure out how to count greyhound toes to end up with nine after an amp!

Me either...Unles you're counting dew claws as toes and are only counting front feet!

And...Much relief from us about Jack!

Edited by BatterseaBrindl

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg