If You Connect The Dots...

If you connect the dots, you'll meet Harold, Slatex Harold , a 12 year old multi-bounce.

After losing Bandit and Little Dude several months ago, we wanted to wait until after Mountain Hounds before we brought another old boy home. Ironic that GFNC didn't have any old boys come in for those months. When I mentioned that to the GFNC folks at MH from Charlotte NC, they said, "well, we've got one coming in any day now..." :rolleyes:

Harold had a few health issues, is running out of teeth, and ran out of homes. That's my kind of guy! We've got some SA to work through, but we'll help him as best we can.

018-1.jpg

with Gracie...

023-1.jpg

and with Pudge le mutt...

037.jpg

Welcome home Harold! :wub:

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Guest IHeartDogs

Congrats! He is so handsome, doesn't look a day over 6 :wub:

He has a wonderful home to spend his golden years, many Blessings to you all.

Welcome Home Harold :wub:

Congratulations !

siggy%201.jpg

Miles October 4 2002-Novembre 19 2013 Mommy loves you big boy

Tatum December 1 2004-January 23 2015 Love you Miss SiSi Bums

Rowdy October 26 2001 -November 5 2015 Miss you Bébé Lou

Guest goofydog

Well it's about time Ducky! I've been waiting for this announcement and pics of lucky Harold in his new and final home. Special scritches for that handsome boy :wub:

Welcome Harold and Congrats too! Way to go Ducky, Mac, Gracie and Pudge! I'm sure Harold will be very happy with you. Can't wait to meet him! :)

Ducky, he is soooooooooo cute :wub: How sweet of you :grouphug

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

I am so happy for all of you! Congratulations!! He's a real beauty :beatheart

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.