Greta (Greta's Moonlite 12/6/1999 - 04/19/2011)

ChiliDog

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know how much it hurts Donna and how much you miss her. I'm so very glad that sweet beautiful girl found you. Greta will be missed but always remembered. With so many friends at the bridge, she will never be lonely while she watches out for you Klaus. grouphug.gif

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

Run free sweet girl.

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Reading what the communicator said made me cry. How she loved you! And how you loved her. Your heart and home must feel so incredibly empty now. But what a wonderful miracle that you found each other. She will surely be watching over you.

I'm so sorry you lost your precious Greta.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

How lucky you both were to have found each other! Hearing her "words" through the communicator just confirmed what you already knew - she was devoted to you and so grateful that you and DH gave her the forever home that she needed. I am so sorry she couldn't stay longer. Send your Momma a sign, Greta, she needs to know you are still her best girl.

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Donna, I'm so sorry I haven't been able to read this thread until now. Losing Greta really hit me hard, given our circumstances.

She was a beautiful lady, inside and out, and there's no question of your love for each other. Definitely a case of the luck being on all sides - her for getting you and you for finding her.

Please know we are thinking of you and Klaus and Joe and Buffy.

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

Donna, I'm so sorry I haven't been able to read this thread until now. Losing Greta really hit me hard, given our circumstances.

She was a beautiful lady, inside and out, and there's no question of your love for each other. Definitely a case of the luck being on all sides - her for getting you and you for finding her.

Please know we are thinking of you and Klaus and Joe and Buffy.

Thanks Chris, and believe me when I say I certainly understand.

I think about her just about every waking moment of the day, and if I am not thinking about her I'll walk into the the living room when (naturally) Buffy has left the couch cover in a big clump and for a second I'll think Greta's lying on the sofa still....