Kali, My New Addition

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah!!!! :yay:clap

I swear I'm so excited about this you'd think I had preadopted her. :P I just think she'll be a perfect match for Zuni and Zuni will finally be able to have a permanent friend. Plus, if she's anything like Flower, she's going to be a total sweetie and a ton of fun. :)

gallery_12662_3351_862.jpg

Jen, CPDT-KA with Zuri, lab in a greyhound suit, Violet, formerly known as Faith, Skye, the permanent puppy, Cisco, resident cat, and my baby girl Neyla, forever in my heart

"The great thing about science is that you're free to disagree with it, but you'll be wrong."

Congrats on a beautiful addition to the family, JP. She's perfect! Welcome home Kali.

Poppy the lurcher 11/24/23
Gabby the Airedale 7/1/18
Forever missing Grace (RT's Grace), Fenway (not registered, def a greyhound), Jackson (airedale terrier, honorary greyhound), and Tessie (PK's Cat Island)

Guest TBSFlame

Renee was also there, and I believe she and Kali both wore green kennel collars. Really hard to tell them apart without seeing the names on the collars. :lol

I think Renee doesn't have that neck stripe, correct?

Correct

congrats, pj! and welcome home, kali!

Steve, owner/photographer Crackerdog Photography, writer of ShutterHounds. Follow me on Instagram.
Alex (Sanja Black Eyes [1989-2003] - Sanja Superfrank x TH's Fandango), Nikki (Ein's Ardonis [1995-2008] - Farmer Wilson x Legs Polly),
Sadie (Carla Tar [2002-2014] - Coldwater Guv x Canatar), Katie (Leading Home [2003-2013] - Iruska Excalibur x Impress Me Much),

Bean ([2013-] - DJays Octane x O Ya Cranberry), and Billy Bob (O Ya Billy Bob [2011-2020] Dodgem By Design x O Ya Cranberry)
gallery_14296_2881_11695.jpg

She's Trent Lee X Oats Alimony, by the way. And Alimony is Molotov X Come From Behind, which make her and Zuni cousins, in a way. Zuni's dam was Molotov X Santa Fe Grace.

Trent Lee, as far as I can tell only produces Black or Blue pups. And his little black girls excel at distance. At one point Kali was racing against 3 or 4 other Trent Lee girls--Frannie Clare, Hattie McDaniel, and Valora and they each took turns winning.

Edited by Pepperjack

So exciting! Welcome home, Kali! :confetti

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

Congrats pj! She is related to dylan too. He was sired by brett lee....trant leeks daddy. He is kind of their uncle!

:confetti.

gallery_4518_2903_10272.jpg
Donna and...Lucy and Chubb
Rascal H 10/1/91-5/22/04 My best friend and Bounty Boon 1/23/99-6/25/07 My boy with the biggest heart
Cody 7/28/99-8/1/13 My boy that always made me laugh and Dylan 5/12/04-12/29/2017 The sweetest boy ever

Miss Mollie 1/1/99-1/30/15 and Pixie :heart:heart-10/10/2017 Lincoln :heart-2/14/2021

congrats!!! :yay :yay :yay

(and I remember Pansy Jane!!! :))

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

She is so beautiful ... congrats!!! yay.gif I love the name (it's mine too - just a different spelling wink.gif) and I am insanely jealous of your fenced backyard!

Guest DoofBert

PJ!

Congratulations.......black houndies are the best!!!!

Will we see you and the girlz at GIG???

fergus was eyeing Kali!!!! ( ;-0)

Congratulations PJ! She is so gorgeous. I loved that litter. They grew up into beautiful girls. Wecome home Kali.

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

PJ!

Congratulations.......black houndies are the best!!!!

Will we see you and the girlz at GIG???

fergus was eyeing Kali!!!! ( ;-0)

I just asked for a half day Friday, so we should be there around 2.

Yard belongs to MauCarden, and I am envious as well.

Guest RedTigerJazz

OMG! I knew that Pansy Jane was traveling north to her new home, but I didn't know she was going to you! Congratulations!!!

Will we meet this famous little girlie at GIG?

~Lisa~

Guest BlueCrab

Hey PJ - congrats! Just catching up to the news now...been crazy busy at work (when they're not trying to scare us with potential furloughs...ugh). She's lovely! And Zuni looks as good as ever in the pictures, too.