Pearl

MP_the4pack

I've always felt that third picture is one of the iconic GT pix!

Me too! I'm jealous that I don't have any like that with my girls.

Sending hugs :grouphug

gallery_2175_3047_5054.jpg

Michelle...forever missing her girls, Holly 5/22/99-9/13/10 and Bailey 8/1/93-7/11/05

Religion is the smile on a dog...Edie Brickell

Wag more, bark less :-)

She was a sweet girl and you both fought a brave fight.

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

Oh Mary Pat

Recently someone sent me this quote for Anatole France

Until you love an animal part of your soul will have remained dormant. I guess that part always stays connected

& why they never leave us

:bighug on this very hard day for you

Edited by sabrina

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

Guest HappyHarleysMom

What a beautiful girl. The pics of you both together are so touching, with Pearl giving you a kiss, and snuggling down in your lap - I got teary eyed seeing the love between you, knowing you cannot be together now. I hope your memories outweigh the sadness of missing Pearl. It's so hard. I'm sending you cyber hugs, as I don't have the right words. :bighug

Rest well, sweetheart.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Mary Pat - what lovely photos of you and your beloved girl. Such a sweet expression on Pearl's face. I so appreciate your post and remember reading about Pearl. I said goodbye to my Indy on the same day - 2/5/10. (Everytime I start to post in Remembrance, I just can't seem to get past the tears.). Indy's birthday was 12/3/97, so just a month or so younger than Pearl. Sigh.

A teary day for us. :cry1

Edited by IndyandHollyluv

I try to remember what I was once told, that missing someone is a way of keeping them with us, even when they are not. I know how hard it is, but, perhaps you can find some comfort in that.

:grouphug {MP}

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

Mary Pat - what lovely photos of you and your beloved girl. Such a sweet expression on Pearl's face. I so appreciate your post and remember reading about Pearl. I said goodbye to my Indy on the same day - 2/5/10. (Everytime I start to post in Remembrance, I just can't seem to get past the tears.). Indy's birthday was 12/3/97, so just a month or so younger than Pearl. Sigh.

A teary day for us. :cry1

That's right, Indy left the same day. And I know what you mean about writing in Remembrance. It took days last year before I could post. :grouphug to you as you remember your special boy. I'd love to see a pix of him.