Dot's Dental - Prayers Requested

or good thoughts or white light or whatever you can.

My foster Dottie, who is 13 1/2, is having a badly needed dental. She is on bp meds and has been on antibiotics for four months. Brought down her BUN and creatine to reasonable, but the teeth are so bad :(

I am always worried when they go under, however, the only other dental that worried me this much was Magic when she was almost 16.

(I already have a complicated migraine.....just dropped her off--I need a tranquilizer)

Diane & The Senior Gang

Burpdog Biscuits

I hope everything goes well for Dot and you. We`ll cross our fingers and paws here.

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

Good thoughts for Dot. I totally understand your concern having just gone through this with our Paul.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

Prayers for the sweet old girl.

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

sending many prayers your way, Diane!!! :hope :hope :hope :hope :hope :hope

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

Definitely adding my healing thoughts to Dot!! And to you, Diane, migraines are no fun!

Bow Wow Wow Yippie Yo Yippie Yay :)

Siggy4.jpg

Johanna with hounds: Woodie (Molly's Marvin) (Grenade X Kh Molly) and Petra (Make Her a Pet) (Dodgem By Design X Late Nite Oasis)

and forever missing Hurley (Jel Try Out) (Gable Dodge X Kings Teresa) with Kalapaki Beach in Kauai as the background

I just called and they said she is doing well and go home after 3! Here's hoping she can walk.

Side note re complicated migraine: mine have no pain, I just can't see too well :blush It usually hits in one eye, rarely it will do both which is fun if it hits while driving....

Edited by Burpdog

Diane & The Senior Gang

Burpdog Biscuits

Glad to hear she came through just fine. Hopefully she'll be able to walk and your migraine won't come back.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee