My Jilly

Jackandgrey

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you all. I will post a proper rememberence thread for my girl when I can.

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

Guest avadogner

My heart breaks for your loss of Jilly. You will be in my prayers. I know there are no words that express your pain right now but hope you are able to find peace someday. :grouphug :grouphug We are all here for you and I hope that is atleast a little comfort.

-ava and augie's mum

Run with the angels, precious girl.

{{{{{{{Susan}}}}}}}

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Jilly is hitting me as hard as if I was facing this with one of my own. :bighug

Just like Pat I feel exactly the same........:grouphug Susan hug Joshy and Jonah from us tonight...

Karen & gang

Run free our beloved Sir Snowy, Pip, Queenie, Sadie, Tess & Rosie until we meet again......I would rather feel the thorn than to never see the rose

Oh, no. Not Jilly. I am so very sorry.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest FadeToGrey

I am so very, very sorry.

I have always been drawn to Jilly's pictures....she had such a wonderfully endearing and expressive little face.

Run with the wind, Jilly. You are much loved.

I am so very sorry Susan, I was so shocked to hear the news. I'm sure Jack will take very good care of her.

You are in my thoughts and prayers as you travel this road yet once again.

God speed baby girl, for you truly know how much you are loved.

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

Guest TwinklenRea

Susan,

I know I've said it over and over on here and on FB, but I am so sorry for your loss! Please know we are here for you.

Run free of pain, sweet Jilly!

Erin

I'm so very sorry. :cry1 She was much too young.

Godspeed Jilly.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Guest LolaNLucy

I'm so sorry Susan. I can't imagine the pain you're feeling. You've been in my thoughts and prayers. :gh_run Run Free Sweet Jilly...you can dance with the angels in heaven

Guest vahoundlover

I am so very sorry. :cry1

Godspeed Sweetheart, I bet a big blue fawn fella was there to meet you, Boss always enjoys meeting pretty ladies. :f_pink