My Baby Girl Is Gone...

nyGreys

My sweet Abby is gone. :weep

She started limping 4 weeks ago. We were hoping it was just a sore muscle or

sprain, but x-rays showed cancer in her shoulder. Her pain got so bad she couldn't use her leg. We sent her

to the bridge yesterday. :brokenheart

She was the light of my life. Everyone who met her fell in love with her. She had a way of winning peoples hearts,

all she had to do was walk over & lay her head against their leg waiting for them to give her some love.

When she would go to meet/greets, people would always ask if she was up for adoption.

She was my little princess. :heart I'm going to miss all of her sweet little ways, like how she would look at me

& whine & then bark so I would go over & scratch her neck, & paw at me when I stopped. :cry1

When I walked toward the cookie jar, she would be behind me pawing at the back of my legs. So many things I'm going to miss,

I can't think of them all. Every morning & night when I set her breakfast & dinner down, she would wait for a kiss before she would eat. That's what I'm going to miss the most, giving her kisses everyday. :cry1

One of her older pics. She loved giving kisses. :heart

Abbykiss.jpg

She loved her jammies.

Abbyinpjs12-14-08.jpg

Listening to my sister talking to her on the phone.

Ihereya.jpg

Just looking sweet.

Abby42007.jpg

Laying in the yard.

Abbyoutside8.jpg

I miss you my sweet girl. :brokenheart

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Energy11

We are sooo sorry for your loss! This is a hard time of year for us, and you and your Abby are in our hearts and thougts! Sending lots of love and prayers to you!

Godspeed sweet Abbey. You will be missed. The pictures showed just how much love was given by you, and how much your family loved you.

May your family remember all the good times, and may time heal the pain of loss.

gallery_14635_3193_11799.jpg

Missing our pups at the Bridge--Amandas Kelsey 03-15-1996 to 05-02-2008; Melissa May 07-17-1998 to 11-23-2009; Emily's Maggie 10-05-1995 to 05-20-2010; Flying Kendra 01-13-2003 to 02-28-2011; Izzy (Smile Please) 06-27-2002 to 03-28-2012: Senator (EF Rob Statesman) 04-30-2000 to 12-30-2013: Secret (Seperate Secrets) 04-10-2003 to 08-03-2014: Tugboat (Thugboat) 06-07-2007 to 07-27-2015; Betsy (Bee Better Now) 12-04-2004 to 07-02-2017: Dottie ( Rooftop Spottie) 08-08-2004 to 05-11-2018:Abby (WW's Dear Abby) 11/2008-08/2020: Tiny (Piccadilly Girl) 08/2007-10/2020:  Tiller (Kelsos Tillerson) 10/30/2018: Heart (Lions Heart) 03/08/2014

I'm so sorry for you and your family. Abby was a dear, sweet girl and she will be greatly missed.

Run fast and far and free among the stars and Angels, Abby girl....................................................

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

Dee, I am so sorry for your loss, I know how you feel...I truly do. I know that Abby adored you so much. She is comfortable now, she will always watch over you. Abby, Rusty, Buddy & Beanie are now together along with all the others who have gone before her. I knew when I felt the cool breeze yesterday that all the tails at the bridge were wagging fearcely when they saw her trotting on all 4's toward them. No more pain.

She is snuggled softly in your heart now forever & ever.

Deedle, if you need anything, let me know.

Hil

Pipi, Smiley, Jack, Banker, Gabby & the kitties. :beatheart

flowers_pink.gifflowers_white.gifghrunner.gifflowers_white.gifflowers_pink.gif

I am deeply sorry for your loss. What a special girl.

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

I feel your pain. :(

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Rita the podenco maneta, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels:  Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png