My Baby Girl Is Gone...

nyGreys

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so sorry. Your girl was so very beautiful. I do know how much you are hurting now. :grouphug

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

Dee, I am so sorry Abby needed to leave, and your final act of love is the greatest gift of all, and the hardest to give.

Abby knew and will always know that she was well loved, and safest in your hands.

Please, try to remember that.

God speed to you baby girl, you leave knowing how very much you are loved and will be forever missed.

You will always be Wayne's girl Abby, and always hold such a special place in my heart, and I know that mt little girl will be honored to meet you.

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

Oh no, I'm so sorry her time came. Yours is a beautiful tribute to a lovely girl. I too like best the photo of her listening to your sister on the phone, though they're all greyt. She knew she was loved, and you knew you were too.

:grouphug:f_pink:grouphug

Mary with Jumper Jack (2/17/11) and angels Shane (PA's Busta Rime, 12/10/02 - 10/14/16) and Spencer (Dutch Laser, 11/25/00 - 3/29/13).

Dee. I am so very Sorry for your loss of Precious, Sweet, Adorable Abby... She is going to be dearly missed. I always loved the stories about Abby. She had a Personality that would melt your heart.Please know you will see her again one day and she is in no more pain at the Rainbow Bridge with all the other Beautiful Angels that have gone before her... :kiss2:grouphug

Fly Beautiful Abby with the Angels, ...:angelwings till your mommy and daddy can meet you again...

:f_red:gh_run:f_red

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

Abby was truly a beautiful girl, inside and out. I am so sorry, Dee.

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

Dee, my heart is crying with yours! I know how you feel, and time will make it better, but let yourself cry, and let your mind remember all the good times you shared with her! Abby was well loved, and will be remembered forever by all of her friends!

:candle

lorinda, mom to the ever revolving door of Foster greyhounds

Always in my heart: Teala (LC Sweet Dream) , Pepton, Darbee-Do (Hey Barb) , Rascal (Abitta Rascal), Power (Beyond the Power), and the miracle boy LAZER (2/21/14), Spirit (Bitter Almonds) 8/14

So sorry to hear about Abby :cry1

Someday cancer won't be able to take our babies from us!

Kristin in Moline, IL USA with Ozzie (MRL Crusin Clem), Clarice (Clarice McBones), Latte and Sage the IGs, and the kitties: Violet and Rose
Lovingly Remembered: Sutra (Fliowa Sutra) 12/02/97-10/12/10, Pinky (Pick Me) 04/20/03-11/19/12, Fritz (Fritz Fire) 02/05/01 - 05/20/13, Ace (Fantastic Ace) 02/05/01 - 07/05/13, and Carrie (Takin the Crumbs) 05/08/99 - 09/04/13.

A cure for cancer can't come soon enough.--

I am so sorry that Abby had to go the bridge. Please know that she is pain free now and she will always be with you in your heart.

:f_red

gallery_22163_3545_9670.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Guest greyt2love

I'm so sorry, Dee. I was dreading the time when I would see this post. My heart is breaking for you. Abby was so beautiful and I loved reading about her. You gave her the greatest gift you could by setting her free from pain. You are in my thoughts, Dee, and your Abby will remain in our hearts forever, never to be forgotten !

Deb and the Gang

Oh no :ohno:cry1 :cry1 I had no idea... I am so terribly sorry, Dee :(

Abby was such a beautiful girl. One of the greys on this forum whose pictures always took my breath away. I always loved seeing pictures of her.

Rest in peace, Abby.... :gh_run2

:f_white

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

i am so sorry to read your news about abby. what a beautiful girl she was. we are very sorry for your loss. :(

4894718087_9910a46faa_d.jpg

Tricia with Kyle, our senior mutt dog 
Always missing Murray MaldivesBee Wiseman, River, Hopper, Kaia, and 
Holly Oaks Holly
“You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows.“          -Bob Dylan

I'm so sorry. :grouphug

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

Guest hannahmom

Oh Dee, I am so sorry.

She was a beautiful girl who knew exactly how much she was loved.

:bighug to you and her packmates who will be looking for their sweet sister.

Guest PhillyPups

Oh Dee,

I am so very very sorry for your loss of your sweet baby girl. I wish there were words to help ease the pain. :bighug

Run with the angels Sweet Abby, you are with the very very best ~