• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh no!!! I am just seeing this. :weep

Godspeed, beautiful Abby.

:f_pink :f_pink

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

Oh, such a beautiful face. I'm so sorry... When you lost Rusty, I thought surely my heart would break, too, (he looked so much like Festus) and now Abby...who looked so much like a girl version of Sunscreen. It's just not fair, is it?

Tami, Nikki & Gypsy (non-greyhounds, but still pretty good dogs.) Deeply missing Sunscreen Man, Angel (Back on the Job), Switzler Festus and Joe (Indio Starr)

:f_red So very sorry. Our sympathy to you

ATASCOSITA DIAZ - MY WONDER DOG!
Missing our Raisin: 9/9/94 - 7/20/08, our Super Bea: 2003 - 12/16/09, our Howie: 9/17/97 - 4/9/11, our Bull: 8/7/00 - 1/17/13, our Wyatt Earp: 11/22/06 - 12/16/15, and our Cyclone 8/26/05 - 9/12/16

I am so sorry for your loss. Abby will be missed. I loved her "giving kisses" and "listening while on the phone" pix. She is a beautiful girl.

Amy Human Mommy to fur baby Maddie (Doobiesaurus) TDI certified. May 5, 2002-September 12, 2014 and Mille (Mac's Bayou Baby)CGC, TDI certified.

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg"]http://i270. photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg[/img]

Run free, sweet Abby.

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Guest WarmheartedPups

Oh Dee...No.....I haven't been on Grey Talk a lot this summer as I am up at the Lake most of the time...and I just read this.

I am so very sorry for your loss of Abby. I remember how tough these days are....and I am so sorry

you hve to go through this.

Abby....beautiful, sweet Abby... and running free now and playing with Rusty and Oaty Boy.....please .....if there is anything I can do....let me know. 24/7. You are in my thoughts. Linda

Just wanted to step in to send some more good thoughts. You've been on my mind, I hope you're holding up okay cry1.gifcry1.gif

Merlin sends tail wags and Sagan sends puppykisses.gif

3187064c.gif

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

:grouphug I'm so sorry you had to say goodbye to your beautiful girl. :cry1f_yellow

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

I am so sorry that beautiful abby had to leave you. How I hate osteo and how it robs us of our precious ones.

:f_pink

No more pain now, Abby - run free.

Deb, and da Croo
In my heart always, my Bridge Angels - Macavity, Tila the wannabe, Dexter, CDN Cold Snap (Candy), PC Herode Boy, WZ Moody, Poco Zinny, EM's Scully, Lonsome Billy, Lucas, Hurry Hannah, Daisy (Apache Blitz), Sadie (Kickapoo Kara), USS Maxi, Sam's Attaboy, Crystal Souza, Gifted Suzy, Zena, and Jetlag who never made it home.

http://www.northernskygreyhounds.com

I am very sorry for your loss. I hope Abbie soon sends you a sign that she found Rusty and Beannie and that everyone is ok.

Drake - Fortified Power x Cajun Oriel

Janney - Ronco x Sol Happy

Waiting at the bridge: Sirocco - (Reko Sirocco) - Trojan Episode x Reko Princess; Nikki - (MPS Sharai) - Devilish Episode x MPS Daisy Queen;
Yukon - (Yak Back) - Epic Prince x Barts Cinnamon