Introducing Fortissimo

Guest Mollysmom10

Guest Mollysmom10

We lost our sweet Molly earlier this month and miss her very much. Finding this site helped feel closer to her and made me remember why she came into my life. Thanks to all of you, I have laughed and smiled at the awesome photos and hilarious stories! It also made me realize that there were others who still needed homes and I knew that this is what Molly would have wanted.

On Saturday, we went to meet FM Fortissimo – and he is now in his forever home. He is one happy energectic two year old boy and we have enjoyed having him the past few days. He was not fostered, so there have been first time challenges for all of us – but he’s a sweet boy and eager to please. Every day is a new adventure and other than waking up at 3:15 and 5:30 every morning (any advise on discouraging that is appreciated :colgate), it’s been wonderful!!

Here is Fort!

020.jpg?t=1283308333

024.jpg?t=1283308333

030.jpg

Life is good!

What a handsome boy, and super fit-looking! (A Gable Dodge grandson I see -- not too much of a surprise, looking at him.) How cool that he's running around your yard with a stuffie already. Congratulations!

With Cocoa (DC Chocolatedrop), missing B for Beth (2006-2015)
And kitties C.J., Klara, Bernadette, John-Boy, & Sinbad

Beautiful!

gallery_12867_3348_20333.jpg
~Beth, with a crazy mixed crew of misfits.
~ Forever and Always missing and loving Steak, Carmen, Ivy, Isis, and Madi.
Don't cry because it's ended, Smile because it happened.
Before you judge me, try to keep an open mind, not everyone likes your taste.

Congratulations! He is gorgeous and I love his name. That last picture is precious, he's laying in the grass with such a big content smile on his face!!! I think you need to frame that one!

Sunsands Doodles: Doodles aka Claire, Bella Run Softly: Softy aka Bowie (the Diamond Dog)

Missing my beautiful boy Sunsands Carl 2.25.2003 - 4.1.2014

What a handsome boy!

Welcome home Fort!

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Guest FullMetalFrank

Wow, he is handsome! Congrats to both of you. My new girl is also my first who wasn't fostered or "pre-owned" and it's a fun experience, for sure! Everything is so new to them.

Congratulations!! He's beautiful and he looks like he'll be loads of fun :yay

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

Congratulations...he looks like he will be so much fun. :confetti

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

Congratulations!! Your new boy is sooo handsome! :heart:confetti

Our Toby came to us fresh off the track at Derby Lane and we really enjoyed the experience. Also, he was a quick learner, so it wasn't a difficult transition for him or for us.

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

He is stunning! wub.gif Welcome home Fort! confetti.gif

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis