Apollo Has Lung Mets

Guest bigorangedog

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jettcricket

I'm so, so sorry....to hear that another sweet hound will be leaving us because of this monster of a disease makes me both sad and angry.

Hugs to you and sending you peace and white light. grouphug.gif

cry1.gifbighug.gif

It never gets any easier, does it? Today is "the day" for my old cat, too.

sad.gif

Guest BooBooMama

We're calling it. Dr Meg thinks, and we agree, that he doesn't seem to have the will to pull through this. The "close" vet will come in a little while to help him go. I just hate that we are here again. I really wanted more good days for my boy.

I wish I could find the words which would give you comfort but loss like this only heals with time. Just know that a beautiful pack of angels will be waiting on the other side of that bridge to give him comfort until you join him. They watch over us- I know because I feel my departed girls often.

{{{{{{{{{{Jen}}}}}}}}}}

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

I am so very, incredibly sorry.

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

Guest PhillyPups

Jen I am so very very sorry. So many, so very many went on the wings of your love. :bighug

Run with the angels Sweet Apollo ~ you are with the very very best ~

Many tears for you, sweetie. I know we will see an exceptional tribute in Remembrance, which will help us to understand and celebrate Apollo, but I just wanted to send you a cyber hug.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Guest greytloves

:sad1

RIP Apollo.

Nothing else can be said. At least he is now pain free and not dealing with medications. At least.

The very bravest boy. Jen ... grouphug.gif

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

I am so so sorry Jen. You did EVERTYTHING for Apollo, you really did. We are thinking of you during this difficult time.

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

Jen, I'm so very sorry. I wish there was more I could say but words fail me :grouphug

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

What can one say to someone's heart that was just broken except I'm truly sorry. Having been there myself recently I know how much it hurts. Apollo was and always will be loved by you and I'm sure he knows it. Major hugs.

Oh..............no...............I was hoping that you would have more time with your Apollo. You did everything you could for him and he tried so hard. sad.gif I am so very, very sorry for your loss. Rest easy, dear Apollo.

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Guest ChasesMum

oh sweet Apollo. :weep I am so very sorry for your loss Jen.

i hate that there are so many going in such a short time. Its just not fair and i can't help but sit here and sob for all the families that are going through this. Too many, far too many are leaving and I hate it. I JUST HATE IT!!!

Damn. I'm so sorry.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)