R D's Angel

GreyAcresMom

allnew008.jpg

Angel was the valentines' present that was supposed to be mine: but Ian and Angel fell in love at first sight. She was his Sweet-pea.

She went outside today: went to her old favorite spot, had a seizure and went to My Noser boy at the bridge.

I am grateful that Ian has been home with me for the last 6 weeks since I had surgery. He spent a lot of time with her. With him in CA,

it would have been so much harder on him.

My old Alpha queen...what will I do without you to keep these guys under control? You were the best brood mama we ever met.

Take care of Noser boy for me....

We will love and miss you always flowers_red.gif

Edited by GreyAcresMom

Sheila and CO
www.greyacres.com

I am so so sorry she had to leave. She was a Dorsey girl, so I can imagine how great she is!

God speed to you baby girl, knowing how very much you are loved and will be missed.

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

I'm so very sorry. :cry1 She left much too soon.

Godspeed Angel.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

I'm so sorry for the loss of your beautiful Angel.

:f_red:grouphug

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

I'm so sorry. :grouphug

:gh_run

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

Oh, what a lovely little old lady hound. How happy she was, right till the end.

I'm so sorry you lost your precious Angel.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

They seem to move through our lives, leaving the best of themselves within us and around us, then slip back out leaving our hearts with wonderful memories and a smile. My hope for you is that your hearts smile quickly and heal well.

L.

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star