Foley Is Gone

Pepsi2004

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so sorry :(

gallery_12867_3348_20333.jpg
~Beth, with a crazy mixed crew of misfits.
~ Forever and Always missing and loving Steak, Carmen, Ivy, Isis, and Madi.
Don't cry because it's ended, Smile because it happened.
Before you judge me, try to keep an open mind, not everyone likes your taste.

I think i can see the key board now. I cannot believe what a short time my Sweet Girl had from the diagnosis - 8 weeks to the day. Yesterday i was away for most of the day - when I got home, her pain was much, much worse - she was stressed, wouldn't eat or drink. So, after talking to the vet, I gave her several doses of her opiate and she had a very comfortable night - in fact, she slept in my room which she does on occasion.

Sydney, our JRT was very depressed when I got home yesterday - wouldn't eat, wouldn't interact with any one. She followed us to the back door this morning and wanted to come with us. I left her home and she is still very low. She just knows and knew yesterday too.

The vet is a very gentle and caring man - he helped Foley cross the bridge and it was very peaceful - after several hugs, the hardest part was leaving with her collars in my hand.

Foley was a very quiet girl, but so sweet - I shall miss her greatly.

pepsi-2009.jpg?t=1262016678

I am so very sorry.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project