My Small White Dog

Guest bigorangedog

Guest StriderDog

I've said it before and I'll say it again: no one could have loved this dog more. Thank you for giving him a forever home.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest IHeartDogs

Run free sweet Whitey.

Thank you for your love and dedication. Your time was short together, but you showed him the good life and so much love. I am so sorry he had to leave too soon... *sending thoughts of comfort and peace*

I did not want to see this thread and cried the whole time reading it... Bless you and your family for all you did for Whitey.

:grouphug:

I'm so very sorry for the loss of such a very special boy! :cry1 :cry1 :cry1

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

I am very sorry for your loss of Whitey. Both of you put up a brave fight against a cruel disease, it shows the type of spirits you both are. Made for each other.

Run free Whitey, run free sweetie... :gh_run

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

Guest TahoeMom

You showed me that I can find my way back after these losses; in fact, that I have to find my way back because there is always another who needs me. Thank you for needing me. Thank you for trusting me to take care of you.

Truth...we all need to find our way back, in memory of Whitey and Tahoe and all the other Greyt angels that came before...

My deepest condolences to you. :grouphug He was so lucky to share your heart and home for his last months, knowing he was greatly cherished and secure. :beatheart

Godspeed, sweet boy... go run like the wind with the angels. :gh_run

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Guest bigorangedog

We had his cremation service today. I sent him with a throw pillow from the couch that I always used to prop up his head. His blue tripawd t-shirt that matched Apollo's. A handful of dirt from his digging hole, plus a small white rock that I found on top this morning. Six dandelions from his yard, one for each month he was with us. A photo of him with his whole family. And an Arby's roast beef sandwich.

You were amazing, little White.

I am so sorry...so many losses. What a beautiful tribute.

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

What a guy special guy. We should all be lucky enough to have one like little White to teach us some important life lessons. I am so sorry for your loss.

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Guest GriffinsMom

I'm so sorry for the loss of your small white dog, Mikey, with the big heart and bigger spirit. Godspeed to the Bridge Mikey.grouphug.gif

Guest greymama002

So sorry that you didn't get more time with your precious boy; I will always remember brave Whitey and how loving and loved he was.

Oh no, you've had such a heartbreaking year. I'm so sorry for your loss flowers_red.gif

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.