My Small White Dog

Guest bigorangedog

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hurt so much for you and what you have had to endure this past year.

I am so sorry.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

I'm so sorry for your loss. What a wonderful boy he was & what a wonderful home you gave him. Godspeed Whitey! flowers_yellow.gif

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

Guest Smiley
:cry1 I am so very, very sorry for your loss Jen. But as you said your family was richer for having him a part of your lives, somehow I feel all of us are too. What a brave, strong and amazing boy. Sending you and your family many gentle hugs. :grouphug

God speed Whitey

It is wonderful that he had a home for a while....

Katy....Mom to Retired Racers Hinder, John Carter, Hobsen, and Kodama, Galgo Espanol Gichin, and the Village Idiot...Teko
Missing terribly my fawn dog with the pretty ears Chance (Ale Seeyoulater) 6/21/05-6/23/15 Gotcha day 4/6/08 and my fuzzy baby boy Snacker (Tyville Snacker) 7/4/04-10/23/15, and all three of my IG babies, Isen, Tien, and Java.

Oh Jen, that was just beautiful. I am so sorry for your loss of such a special beautiful boy. :bighug

gallery_4518_2903_2157.jpg
~Aimee, with Flower, Alan, Queenie, & Spodee Odee! And forever in my heart: Tipper, Sissy, Chancy, Marla, Dazzle, Alimony, and Boo. This list is too damned long.

My condolences on the loss of your handsome boy. Godspeed, Whitey.

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

Guest PhillyPups

Jen,

I am so sorry you and Whitey didn't have more time together. You gave him love and he knew that and loved you right back.

Run with the angels Whitey, you are with the very very best ~

Guest argolola

I'm sobbing over the loss of your precious angel boy. God bless you for giving him love and a wonderful family. You will be in my prayers.

Hugs.....

Oh, Jen....this was the Remembrance post that I knew would be coming, but wished you didn't have to write so soon. Nothing I could say would compare with the beauty and love in every word of your wonderful tribute. It's so fitting that such an exceptional dog would spend the last months of his life with the person who understood, appreciated, and loved him best, a person who can create something very real and inspiring from your time together. You are right---he was precisely where he was meant to be, and I believe that his life will have meaning beyond his time here with us. The lessons he taught everyone who knew him about courage, patience, joyfulness, and love given freely without limits or expectations will continue like ripples on a pond.

Hugs to you and your family, Jen. I'm so sorry you lost your precious boy.

Run free on all four legs, small white angel---you were truly loved.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

So deeply sorry Whitey had to leave you......

My goodness did he have a happy love filled life with you and your family, albeight a short while.....but I'm sure it felt like a lifetime to him.

Run free special boy :gh_run

Run free our beloved Sir Snowy, Pip, Queenie, Sadie, Tess & Rosie until we meet again......I would rather feel the thorn than to never see the rose

I am so sorry.

I do hate cancer. It is the thief who robs us, everyday, of those we love.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds