The Most Beautiful Girl In The Whole Usa

Batmom

Jey, when I first read about Zema this morning I couldn't stop crying. She was such a cool dog and she was a Reko dog. I've always felt such a strong connection to her that I can't imagine this world being without her. You're right, Jey; she was supposed to be with you forever. Please rest assured that Loca and Batman will take over the job of serving her unlimited newspapers and phone books.

RIP sweetheart. We'll miss you. flowers_red.gif

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest how888

OMG.. My heart is shattered and I know how you feel... I am so sorry you have to go through this pain.. I just don't know what to say right now...SO many precious babies have left us this week.. :f_red:gh_run:gh_run:gh_run

:cry1 :cry1 :

I'm so very sorry :grouphug :grouphug

Rest in peace, Zema :gh_run2

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Some things just aren't supposed to happen. This is one of them. I am so sorry. Sending healing white light and hugs of comfort. grouphug.gifgrouphug.gifgrouphug.gif

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

I am so sorry :grouphug

Kim, mom to Reno (Slatex Reno), sister to Daffy (Bally's Flack), Ashley and Sue (racing names unknown), and Bridge kids Strider (7/28/94-4/16/05), RW's Dallas (12/17/98- 06/26/2010), Odd Taylor (aka Lizzie), JC's Curfew (4/6/2005- 4/22/2010), Winnie(Pooh Bear)my heart dog, and Rocky the beagle

I'm so sorry for your loss. Zema was a beautiful girl & well loved. Godspeed Zema! flowers_yellow.gif

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

Guest K9_Lady

:( I am so sorry for your loss of sweet Zema. She was a beauty and she will always be in your Heart.

Many hugs being sent from Chicago.

Oh, I am so sorry. She was a really special girl; I wish she could have stayed with you forever. I wish they all could.... :(

My condolences on Zema leaving too soon... :f_pink :f_pink

My boys, together again...

cedarlodge2010027_zpsc250b3bf-1_zps9f4d4

A hui hou kakou, my loves

Jey, I am so sorry for the loss of your beautiful girl. Godspeed Zema! :gh_run2

Cosmo (Fuzz Face Cosmos), Holmes (He's a Dream), Boomer (USS Baby Boomer), Ella and missing our angels Clay (Red Clay), Train (Nite Train), Trip (Bock's Teddy Bear),Larry (Bohemian Frigid) and Jimmy (Bohemian Raw)