The Most Beautiful Girl In The Whole Usa

Batmom

Guest FullMetalFrank

You're right; she was supposed to stay forever... half sister to my beautiful Iberia, and Robin's Loca, and quite a few other GT hounds, and I know how much she meant to you, Jey. I am so sorry. Godspeed, Zema; you will be missed...

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so very sorry. :cry1 She was absolutely the most gorgeous girl. In the world. My heart goes out to you and Grammy and Joseph.

Godspeed Zema.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Guest GreysAndMoreGreys

I'm so sorry Jey :grouphug

I'm sitting here in shock and I know for you and your mom it's 100 times worse.

But I have a feeling that there is a strong silent type waiting just on the other side of the bridge. (your dad)

GOD SPEED Zema, you most beautiful girl in the whole world

I'm so very sorry, Jey. :cry1 Heaven must have needed a very special little girl. :beatheart I'm sure she was met at the Bridge by Batman, and they're now running together with wild abandon. Godspeed, precious Zema... :gh_run

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Guest BleuDog

Look up tonight, Jey, into the night sky.....

Zema will be Flitting across the Sky with Batman and so many other Special Babes...

And You have another Gaurdian Angel watching down on You.....

Hugs to You, those of us left behind are the ones that are sad....

Jey, I am so very sorry. She was very beautiful. My heart breaks with and for you.

God Speed beautiful girl.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Jey, I am so shocked and sorry. How I loved Zema and her worried expressions. She was absolutely adorable. I am so sorry she couldn't keep her promise to you to stay with you forever. I know she would have if she could have. Big hugs to you, Grammy and Joseph.

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

Oh Jey...

Miss Zema WILL stay forever.....

Forever in your heart, Grammy's heart, our hearts, your memories, your dreams, her stories, all of her pictures, in your other hounds. You will see her every day in that little corner of your minds eye, a fleeting image of her in the places that she loved to lounge within the house as you make your way through the day, in the small shadows of the night, and in the quiet place within yourself that reminds you every day that you were blessed by the unconditional love of a very special greyhound being. She rests with you forever surrounding you with her peaceful and quiet presence that is only a thought away, a mere breath away.

Leslie

Zema will always be remembered on the Race The Wind 2007 Quilt. Her story is included in the quilt book.

Edited by rycezmom

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

Oh Jey, I am SOOO very sorry to hear about Zema!!! :cry1 :cry1 :cry1 :cry1

what a beautiful girl she was!!! :( :( :( :(

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

I am so very sorry that Zema couldn't stay with you forever. I can't ever find the right words for this, but she was THE most beautiful girl and so lucky to have lived with you. I hope the love you shared brings comfort.

:( Farewell sweet Zema. :f_red

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Rita the podenco maneta, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels:  Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png