The Most Beautiful Girl In The Whole Usa

Batmom

I am very sorry for your loss. I hope she is running fast and free with Batman at the bridge. She must have been a very special girlie.

Drake - Fortified Power x Cajun Oriel

Janney - Ronco x Sol Happy

Waiting at the bridge: Sirocco - (Reko Sirocco) - Trojan Episode x Reko Princess; Nikki - (MPS Sharai) - Devilish Episode x MPS Daisy Queen;
Yukon - (Yak Back) - Epic Prince x Barts Cinnamon

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Jey I am so sorry! Zema both gave and received so much love and fun - it is those memories that you both have to hold onto until you see each other again. Sending cyber hugs your way :grouphug

gallery_4518_2903_10073.jpg

Take the time to stop and smell the flowers - appreciate your everyday ordinary miracles

Carolyn, Faith, Jeff Gordon (aka Jeffy) and Oscar the chilla. Desperately missing our Stella, we'll see you later sweet girl.

Guest Mom2Shiloh

I don't read remembrance every day... I cry too much :(

I'm so sorry -- there are those we love dearly and then there are the very special ones who not only own our hearts, but are part of our soul. Harley Stardancer was such a one for me.. and still is. Tears and white light for your great loss..

:grouphug Jey, I am so sorry you lost her! I am happy for you, that you had your time with her! She was a beauty! Edited by Sighthounds4me

Sarah, the human, Henley, and Armani the Borzoi boys, and Brubeck the Deerhound.
Always in our hearts, Gunnar, Naples the Greyhounds, Cooper and Manero, the Borzoi, and King-kitty, at the Rainbow Bridge.

Jey,

I'm so sorry for your loss. May her memory be for a blessing. This beautiful girl has theft the world a more beautiful place.

flowers_yellow.gif Run free angel.

(P.S. sorry I missed this.)

Mom to:

Littermates Ringo (Pak Sgt Pepper)at the bridge, Paul (Pak Penny Lane) and John (Pak Let it Be). The three reunited Beatle Brothers.