The Most Beautiful Girl In The Whole Usa

Batmom

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zema, such a beautiful, elegant girl. She was truly special and very deeply loved. I am so sorry you had to say goodbye to her. She's still with you in spirit and in your heart. If only they could stay with us forever.

flowers_pink.gifflowers_pink.gifflowers_pink.gif

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

I'm sorry. I know what you mean by staying forever... my Crooke was, too. She didn't. BUT they will live on in our hearts and memories FOREVER.

Hugs to you.

Elphie, Kulee, Amanda, Harmony, Alex (hound mix), Phantom, Norbet, Willis (dsh), Autumn (Siamese) & Max (OSH) & mama rat, LaLa & baby Poppy! My bridge kids: Crooke & Mouse (always in my heart), Flake, Buzz, Snake, Prince (GSD), Justin & Gentry (Siamese), Belle (Aussie/Dalmatian mix), Rupert (amstaff) and Fred, Sirius, Severus, Albus, George, Hagrid, Hermione, Minerva, Marilyn, Wren, Molly, Luna, Tonks, Fleur, Ginny, Neville, Bill, Percy, Rose & Charlie (rats)

I'm so sorry for your loss. She was a beauty.

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

Guest argolola

Oh Jey, I'm so sorry. I am sitting here sobbing my eyes out and looking at pictures of your beautiful angel.

No doubt she has found her big brother by now. May God bless you and heal your broken heart. Sending prayers and hugs.

Guest BlackandBrindle

I cannot begin to tell you how broken hearted I am for you Jey. :grouphug :grouphug

Please know that we grieve with you at the loss of such a special girl. :grouphug

I am so sorry, she certainly was a beautiful girl.

med_gallery_14228_2915_582.jpg
Roberta & Michael with Furkids- Flower (Shasta Flowers 6/7/06) & Rascal the kitty - Missing our sweet angels - Max(M's Mad Max) 10/12/02 - 12/3/15, Sara (Sara Raves 6/30/01 - 4/13/12) Queenie & Pandora the kitties - gone but never forgotten

I'm so sorry, Jey... everyone on here loved Zema stories - she'll live on here forever

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

Guest ss556

Jey {{{{{{Hugs}}}}}} I am so sorry and shocked to read this. My heart goes out to you. She was indeed the most beautiful girl - those pictures are magnificent. How lucky you both were to have each other. May you find peace within, sooner rather than later. My thoughts are with you. Godspeed Zema - run free - find Alan. :f_pink:f_pink:f_pink:f_pink

Oh my God, Batmom...I can't believe what I see...your beloved Zema...I'm in tears.

I'm so very sorry for your loss and as you well know, I share your pain totally...it seems that a whole

group of 'old guard hounds' is leaving us...please know, you are in my thougths. I know how you feel.

Run free sweet Zema with Ivy and Soldi at the bridge...

--------------------------------------------

user posted imageuser posted image

Marion, Ivy & Soldi

Perseverance is not a long race...

it is many short races one after another.

Guest eaglflyt

Batmom, I'm so very sorry. I'm just now seeing your post. My heart breaks for you.

That last picture in the series you posted is perfect. She is the most beautiful!

I'm sure she knows that she was the most loved in the best home any hound could ever want. Hundreds of (((hugs))) for you and your family.:grouphug

:cry1

Run free beautiful girl. :brokenheart

I was told about this beautiful, special girl while I was in route. I was shocked and so very sad.

I know you two had a very special connection Jey, and I also know this type of connection never breaks.

You've been in my thoughts and my prayers and will continue to stay tucked tightly there.

Special girl, God speed to you, knowing how very much you are loved.

Please, watch over your mom and help to heal her broken heart. I hope Misty tells you how much your mom helped us

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

Guest honeyporkchop

Jey, I'm so sorry.

I remember the day your girl was born, like it was yesterday. Seems hard to believe so many years have gone by...thank you for taking such good care of her. Know that my heart breaks for you:*(

Joy

Oh Hon...I'm so sorry. When my cat was sick and nigh unto death, I said to the vet, "She promised she would live forever..." He replied, "They lie."

Why do they have to leave us? I'm so sorry...

Tami, Nikki & Gypsy (non-greyhounds, but still pretty good dogs.) Deeply missing Sunscreen Man, Angel (Back on the Job), Switzler Festus and Joe (Indio Starr)

Guest how888

Thinking about you and letting you know I really care.. I know how bad it hurts.. :f_pink She was the most beautiful girl in the world and is now gracing our Heavens....