The Most Beautiful Girl In The Whole Usa

Batmom

My sniglet, my piglet, missy minx, wild thing, the smart one, rotten zema, zema-zemie-peanutbutter, my zemie-bug, buglet, snugglet, my snuggle bum, my little caterpillar, my cauliflower, my little alligator, my tootsie-roll, twiggy, squirrel girl, sturdy girl … . . Not sturdy enough.

Zema, my Zema, had a tumor pressing on her spinal cord. I sent her away this morning with spaghetti, peanutbutter, beef, tears, my whole heart, and the best part of her grammy's and Joseph's as well.

She was with me for nearly 10 years.

She was supposed to stay here forever.

You can say that doesn't happen with dogs but she was different and she was supposed to stay forever. She was.

z026c.jpg

z_attention_cpr.jpg

toy2004.jpg

queenofall2004.jpg

enchantedforest2002.jpg

zemahalflight2.jpg

Reko Zema

The Most Beautiful Girl in the Whole USA

August 16, 1998 – April 18, 2010

Sleep well now, my precious, my sweetest, my heart.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:( I'm so sorry. She is a beautiful girl.

gallery_12867_3348_20333.jpg
~Beth, with a crazy mixed crew of misfits.
~ Forever and Always missing and loving Steak, Carmen, Ivy, Isis, and Madi.
Don't cry because it's ended, Smile because it happened.
Before you judge me, try to keep an open mind, not everyone likes your taste.

Oh Jey! I'm so very sorry. I know how special she was to you. I'm so glad I got to meet your precious girl in person. I'll never forget meeting her when we brought Joseph to you. She walked right up to me for a pet and shocked us both. My heart is broken for you. A huge hug. Godspeed Zema. Run fast and free little one.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

I am so sorry. So very sorry. Sorry isn't even enough.

My heart is with you. :grouphug

2 Hounds Design Martingale Collars | 2 Hounds Design Facebook Page

2HDgtSiggy2-2_zpsebfc14a9.jpg
Alisha, Bob, Livvie (the 2.5 year old!) plus Mia Bella, Tippy, + Wahoo and Diesel the crazy kitties (and missing sweet Iceman, Paradise, Bandit, Cujo & Sebastian) in Indian Trail, NC

Jey I am so sorry. Zema has long been one of my GT favourites.

Godspeed pretty Zema :gh_run:f_pink

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

I am so very sorry. You are right....she is a beautiful girl.

:f_pink

Mom to BridgeGreys~~STORM 07/99-02/08/11, VICKI 12/15/00-01/12/11, BAY 02/00-10/25/10 and CASHEW 10/99-2/23/10

and cats ~~ IRISH, MUMBLES, MUFFIN, TJ, PUNKIN and Bridge cats SARAH (07/29/97-07/07/06) and BRIE (04/11/96-01/22/12)

a very lively Whippet, OLIVIA and JAKE, the Iggy

Guest hannahmom

Oh Jey, I am so very, horribly sad to hear this.

We both know how those mischevious little brindle shadows curl up in your heart and gradually take over.

She was a bold, bossy beautiful girl, and I will miss hearing all of the stories she did not have a chance to create.

Godspeed sweet girlie - go find Batman and pass on all of the news. Please send some kisses down to your heartbroken Momma and Grammy and your little brother Joseph.

Godspeed Zema

Edited by hannahmom

Guest PhillyPups

Oh Jey, I am so stunned and saddened. She was supposed to be with you forever and ever, she was so special, she was Zema. I know that trying to find the right words is futile. Please know my heart breaks with yours. :bighug

Run with the angels Sweet Zema, you are with the very very best ~

So sorry for your loss.

Rich

Nicklaus (Okie Nicklaus) 4/1/95- 3/21/07, Alexandra (Noble Mason)7/22/99-6/27/11, Tsar (Noble Pratt)7/22/99-11/25/10, Tully (Noble Tully) 7/22/99- 11-3-06, Sunny (Primary Buddy)6/7/08-3/16/12 Sasha ( Rooftop Silvey ), Screamer (Rooftop Screamer), Gil's Chico (Chico), JD Rip Tide (Remy), Gypsy ( Gypsy Dancer), Foxy (WTD Right Right)

Greyhound Alliance: www.greyhoundalliance.org

Sunburst Project: www.sunburstproject.org

:grouphug for you and your family...

So sad that they can not have more time.

gallery_4518_2903_10272.jpg
Donna and...Lucy and Chubb
Rascal H 10/1/91-5/22/04 My best friend and Bounty Boon 1/23/99-6/25/07 My boy with the biggest heart
Cody 7/28/99-8/1/13 My boy that always made me laugh and Dylan 5/12/04-12/29/2017 The sweetest boy ever

Miss Mollie 1/1/99-1/30/15 and Pixie :heart:heart-10/10/2017 Lincoln :heart-2/14/2021

Jey & Grammy Pat,

I just can't find the words to tell how much this hurts. cry1.gif I feel blessed to have gotten to know Ms. Zema and to have been trusted enought to have had you let her stay with me. beatinghearts.gif

I loved spending time with Zema here at my house, when we went to get Joseph and going out to Kansas. Zema was the sweetest girly girl. She was so small delicate looking.

Run free sweet baby girl. Go play with Batman and all my babies.

Jey I hope you don't mind if I add a few Zema pictures. blush.gif

027-6.jpg

008-26.jpg

003-28.jpg

008-15.jpg

007-17.jpg

005-24.jpg

Edited by Cully

waiting at the bridge Connie Van Teddy & Jojo, Cobra