The Most Beautiful Girl In The Whole Usa

Batmom

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, no! I'm just seeing this now. She was your heart, your soul, and your angel on earth.

I'm so sorry you lost your precious Zema.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Oh Batmom...I am so, so sorry. Big grouphug.gif to you, my friend.

siggie50_1.jpg

Blair, Stella (DND Heather), Lizzie (M's Deadra), Hitch (Hallo Dominant) and House (Mac's Dr. House)

Missing my handsome men Lewis (Vs Lowrider) - 11/11/01 - 3/11/09, Kevin (Dakota's Hi Five) - 1/1/06 - 4/18/11 and my cat, Sparkle Baby - ??/??/96 - 4/23/11

"The gift which I am sending you is called a dog, and is, in fact, the most precious and valuable possession of mankind." (Theodorus Gaza)

Jey, i hope and pray you get the peace and comfort you so deserve. You reached out to me when I needed it.... My thoughts are with you. I know the most beatiful girl is looking out for you. Prayers that you feel it and know the magnitude of the love you gave her. I'm so terribly sorry.

scootersig_A4.jpg

Pam with greys Avril, Dalton & Zeus & Diddy the dachshund & Miss Buzz the kitty

Devotion, Jingle Bells, Rocky, Hans, Harbor, Lennon, NoLa, Scooter, Naomi and Scout at the bridge

I'm so sorry :(

I understand that some really are meant to stay with us forever :grouphug

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

I'm so sorry :grouphug .

And yes, she was beautiful.

RIP Zema :brokenheart

SunnySophiePegsdon.jpg

When a relationship of love is disrupted, the relationship does not cease. The love continues; therefore, the relationship continues. The work of grief is to reconcile and redeem life to a different love relationship. ~ W Scott Lineberry

Always Greyhounds Home Boarding and Greyhounds With Love House Sitting

grouphug.gif I hope she sends you a sign so you know she is with you forever. She may not be in her earth body but Zema, the real spirit Zema, the Zema you shared such love with will be with you always. Wonderful pictures of a truly beautiful lady!

For love is as strong as death….

Many waters cannot quench love,

Nor can the floods drown it.

Song of Solomon 8:6-7

All that we love deeply becomes a part of us."-Helen Keller

flowers_red.gifghrun.gifflowers_red.gif

Edited by racindog

toy2004.jpg

Oh, no!

I am so sorry for the loss of your absolutely precious Zema. :weep

Rest in peace, sweet girl. You were so very loved.

:grouphug:f_pink

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France