Riley

RileysLegacy

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jettcricket

I'm so sorry in the loss of your most beautiful boy.....my heart aches with yours.flowers_red.gif

"Grieve not...nor speak of me with tears. T'wis Heaven here with you."

I am so sorry for your loss. Riley lived an amazing life and was a wonderful dog. All his photos show a joyful, happy pup who was dearly loved and cherished. May you find comfort in the memory of all the special moments you shared.

flowers_yellow.gifflowers_yellow.gifflowers_yellow.gif

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

Lucy - I'm so sorry...

Every time I put on my (original) GT shirt, I'll think of Riley - it's HIM on there, with the ears straight up!

And I'll look at pictures of Riley whenever you feel up to posting more - he's a gorgeous boy...

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

Guest GriffinsMom

I'm so sorry for the loss of your special boy. Riley was always a GT favorite of mine and I always enjoyed the pictures and stories you posted. Godspeed to the Bridge Riley.

flowers_red.gifghrun.gifflowers_red.gif

I am so very sorry. Your tribute was beautiful and touching and totally showed the love you felt for him and that he felt for you. He will never be forgotten by so many of us here on GT.

Please do continue to post pictures of him as often as you need to. We will all love looking at him again.

Elphie, Kulee, Amanda, Harmony, Alex (hound mix), Phantom, Norbet, Willis (dsh), Autumn (Siamese) & Max (OSH) & mama rat, LaLa & baby Poppy! My bridge kids: Crooke & Mouse (always in my heart), Flake, Buzz, Snake, Prince (GSD), Justin & Gentry (Siamese), Belle (Aussie/Dalmatian mix), Rupert (amstaff) and Fred, Sirius, Severus, Albus, George, Hagrid, Hermione, Minerva, Marilyn, Wren, Molly, Luna, Tonks, Fleur, Ginny, Neville, Bill, Percy, Rose & Charlie (rats)

Lucy...I can't believe that your beautiful Riley is gone too...I'm so very sorry. Hardly 3 weeks ago I lost

Soldi and 8 months ago I lost Ivy..it's so hard, and I keep you in my thoughts.

--------------------------------------------

user posted imageuser posted image

Marion, Ivy & Soldi

Perseverance is not a long race...

it is many short races one after another.

I'm so sorry. Riley was a stunning boy and I always loved seeing pictures of him, thinking of him on the beaches of Hawaii. He will be missed by so many of us but always will be with you. Don't worry.

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

Guest 2greygirls

So very sorry for your loss.. he was an amazing hound, I never got to meet him, but you could tell how special he was. and what an adventure you got to share with him!

Run free, Riley!

:gh_run

Lucy

I'm so glad that I had the opportunity to meet you and Riley. He's always been a favorite of mine on GT and has made me love the cow-doggies. I'm glad we got the chance to be his secret santa last year. Hugs to the little guys and soon you'll smile when you remember your sweet boy. He's running pain free with Bailey and many others now.

Maureen, Sean, Molly (Garnett Madonna) and Sully (Starz Top Style)

gallery_1382_2909_6961.jpg

Visit LongDog Leather Works for adjustable leather martingales, wrap around leather tag bags, breakaway tag necklaces and cool leather people gear. Check out our Etsy store!

cry1.gif I'm so sorry for the loss of your handsome Riley. flowers_yellow.gif

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

So sorry, Lucy. :grouphug

Robin - Cordova (Memphis), TN

Argus (BB's Turbo) #86152 Oswald Cobblepot X Hilary Pride

Butler (GoodOleBoyRoy) #92232 Castor Troy X Princess Josie

Bridge Angel Callie (Tom S Macaroon) #87886 Black Streaker X Tom S Megan, April 15, 2000 - November 3, 2012

Guest TinasTroops

Lucy, My heart is broken for you and I don't think anything I can say will make it better but know that Riley will always be fondly remembered by his Canadain Fans. And if you ever need anything at all, please ask.

Your in my families thoughts and prayers.