Riley

RileysLegacy

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're not biased. Riley is one of the most beautiful hounds there ever was. I always look forward to seeing your photos, especially the tooth-achingly sweet Riley/Jabari pics. :wub: I am so very sorry for your loss. :bighug

gallery_4518_2903_2157.jpg
~Aimee, with Flower, Alan, Queenie, & Spodee Odee! And forever in my heart: Tipper, Sissy, Chancy, Marla, Dazzle, Alimony, and Boo. This list is too damned long.

Guest Mom2Shiloh

I have always loved up-ear greyhound boys, my first greyhound, Harley, was an up-eared hound. And I've always loved 'cowdoggies" my second greyhound Cedric was a black and white --- I look at Riley's beautiful face and I see them both. I am so sorry, it's so hard to loose your heart dog. Sending gentle prayers for healing and my sympathy.

You will never forget things about him! You will just cry less and smile more. He was one if those dogs you meet and think how amazing he is. And you are right, he had the softest coat of any dog I know! I wish I could make it better, it is so heartbeaking. We are thinking of you. Riley will let you know he is doing well, trust me.;)

The Girls

I keep trying to think of the right thing to put here, because really, Riley has always been an icon on GT and was loved and will be remembered by all of us. I'm just so very sorry Lucy :grouphug I hope it brings you some small comfort knowing that Riley had a wonderful and exciting life with you...a life in paradise :grouphug:f_white

gallery_2175_3047_5054.jpg

Michelle...forever missing her girls, Holly 5/22/99-9/13/10 and Bailey 8/1/93-7/11/05

Religion is the smile on a dog...Edie Brickell

Wag more, bark less :-)

I'm so sorry Lucy. Godspeed sweet boy.

Melanie and Eric with Leminim and Eieio and silly kitty Elsa.
See you again someday, my sweet Payton (Flying Payton May 9, 2000-March 18, 2012)
Missing my sweet JJ, world's sweetest cat (April 1997-November 30, 2015)

Stealing food in heaven, my darling Minnie (2006-April 21, 2016)
Reunited with her favorite person in heaven, my Dad, Satin the skittish kitty (2002-May 7, 2016)

Lucy, I don't know what to say. I've loved Riley from afar for a long time, as long as I've been on GT I think. I'm so sorry for your loss but thank you so much for sharing him with us. Godspeed, gorgeous boy.

1891749469_26b4440a06_m.jpg
Nancy and Simon Dunne, with Clown and Daisy in Greenville,

SC....but missing West Yorkshire summat chronic! uk.gif

:( :( :( :( I'm so very sorry!!!! :cry1 and yes, Riley was a very, very handsome boy!!!!

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

Guest dwolfe711

Riley was beautiful and a very special boy - you shared a wonderful life together - we are so sorry for your loss. Run free sweet Riley :gh_runner

Guest greymama002

So deeply sorry for the loss of your precious Riley. Your photos show what a stunning boy he was. You will never forget all those little special things about him; they'll remain forever and always in your heart. Run Free most precious Angel, Riley :gh_runner

NO. ... NOT RILEY....

I'm so sorry, Lucy. :bighug

Mary Semper Fi, Dad - I miss you. Remembering Carla Benoist, a Greyhound/Pibble's bestest friend, Princess Zoe Brick-Butt, the little IG with the huge impact on hearts around the world - Miz Foxy - Greyhound Trish - Batman, the Roman-nosed Gentleman - Profile, the Handsome Man - Hunky the Hunkalicious - Jeany the Beautiful Lady- Zema, the most beautiful girl in the world - Jessie, the lovable nuisance - and my 3 Greys: my Angie-girl, my Casey-girl, and The Majestic Pippin, running forever in my heart. (I will always love you and miss you,my friends)

Guest how888

Lucy I can't beleive my eyes.. I am so very sorry.. I will never forget our Riley.. You are the one that did my siggy and I kept it all these years!! Just know Nike and Riley are up there together over that beautiful rainbow...I know how you feel. My heart is shattered right now... :f_red:f_red:cry1

Lucy, I'm so very sorry for you loss... :grouphug You know I'm here for you if you need anything

Kim, mom to Reno (Slatex Reno), sister to Daffy (Bally's Flack), Ashley and Sue (racing names unknown), and Bridge kids Strider (7/28/94-4/16/05), RW's Dallas (12/17/98- 06/26/2010), Odd Taylor (aka Lizzie), JC's Curfew (4/6/2005- 4/22/2010), Winnie(Pooh Bear)my heart dog, and Rocky the beagle

I am so sorry for you loss Lucy. Riley was one of the first greytalker hounds I remember thinking was ever so handsome. You will not forget him. While time moves on, I still hold my bridge hounds dearly in my heart and think of them often. Godspeed Riley! :gh_run2

Cosmo (Fuzz Face Cosmos), Holmes (He's a Dream), Boomer (USS Baby Boomer), Ella and missing our angels Clay (Red Clay), Train (Nite Train), Trip (Bock's Teddy Bear),Larry (Bohemian Frigid) and Jimmy (Bohemian Raw)