Can I Use 4-Letter Words In A Topic Title?

Guest bigorangedog

I can't begin to tell you how sorry I am.

I hope he continues to be a happy boy for a while yet.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prayers for you and Whitey. I really can't find the words to express my feelings. The important thing is that you two found each other. Though we don't understand why his earth experience couldn't have been better initially- the important thing is that he found you and you loved him so. Love never dies. He will always be a part of you- a part you can treasure regardless of when he leaves this earth. grouphug.gif

Guest Energy11

Yes, this IS HORRIBLE!!

All you can do is love the heck out of your "white Lion," and spoil him ROTTEN!!

I cannot tell you how bad we all feel ... no words are enough!

PRAYERS We CAN SEND! Love, Dee and The Five

Guest longdoglady

Your brave White Lion could not have found a better more loving home, I pray you have many more good days to spoil him with all his favourite things. :grouphug

Well, it is worse than we thought. My poor little doo-dad has a met in his distal ulna, AND in his spine. In fact, his spine looks so terrible in the xray, I wonder whether he's had it in his spine all along, even pre-amp. The met in his ulna is barely, barely visible on the rads but is causing him some pain already.

It just kills me, because he's been doing so great! He's at his best weight since we've had him, has a nice thick healthy-looking coat. He came through his amp like a trooper, and even now is moving around pretty darn well. He was trotting around this morning, lifted a leg to pee (which for a tripod is a feat), wags his tail. I CANNOT believe how strong this little guy is. Such a champ. His racing name was White Lion, and boy does that fit. I really thought we had this thing licked, when I saw how frisky he was a few weeks post-amp.

I just hate this.

grouphug.gif I'm right here hating this with you.

Guest Smiley

Me too-right here hating this whole deal with you. I am so very sad for you and Whitey. I now wish for your days together to be full of joy, peace and hopefully comfort. Sending you both gentle hugs.

Guest TexasGreytMom

Words just aren't enough ... so very, very sorry! You and your little guy have been thru so much. Sending prayers and cyber hugs your way!

Guest LindsaySF

I'm so sorry. :(

On the positive side, it is great that he ended up with you guys and you have been able to care for him like you have. Trotting around, lifting his leg to pee, and wagging his tail? Sounds like he is enjoying life, and you guys gave him that. :):)

I'm so sorry. :(

On the positive side, it is great that he ended up with you guys and you have been able to care for him like you have. Trotting around, lifting his leg to pee, and wagging his tail? Sounds like he is enjoying life, and you guys gave him that. :):)

What Lindsay said. When you posted the video of Whitey trotting around the yard on 3 legs, we saw a happy dog. Jen, he's still happy. Because he lives in the moment and knows he is safe and loved. Keep him out of pain as much as you can, and don't let the monster steal these precious days from you.

Give your boy a gentle hug from everyone who is loving him right along with you.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

We hate it right along with you. %* Soak up every tail wag that boy is giving you, and enjoy being in every moment with him. You should take greyt comfort knowing that he knows how much he is loved, and, you gave him that chance. grouphug.gif

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

Guest jenznaz

Adding a #@%$&* from here, too. :grouphug

Remember that it's you who are suffering now and later. It sounds like Whitey's living large and loving life. And he'll always be that way, because you won't let it be anything else.

That puts to perfect words what i was thinking. Hugs to you.

I have no words - this is just not fair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:grouphug to you - you all must be devastated

Deb, and da Croo
In my heart always, my Bridge Angels - Macavity, Tila the wannabe, Dexter, CDN Cold Snap (Candy), PC Herode Boy, WZ Moody, Poco Zinny, EM's Scully, Lonsome Billy, Lucas, Hurry Hannah, Daisy (Apache Blitz), Sadie (Kickapoo Kara), USS Maxi, Sam's Attaboy, Crystal Souza, Gifted Suzy, Zena, and Jetlag who never made it home.

http://www.northernskygreyhounds.com

• 2 weeks later...