Sweet T Needs A Few More Prayers

Guest 8_Greyt_Greys

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Poor little sweetie.

:goodluck that she is finally on the road to recovery, and that she heals quickly and well.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Guest 3greysinPA

oh my goodness... my heart is breaking for this sweet little girlie... and to think she is still waggin her tail... it makes me cry ... what a sweet precious lovey She is... Please Please let her pull thru this and make it into her forever home.. Sending as many prayers as i possibly can for her... :hope:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope

Guest 3greysinPA

Still thinking of this little girl... and pulling for her every step of this rough journey!...

c'mon Sweet T... keep fighting little girl.... You can do it!!!

sending many prayers to Sweet T!!!! :hope :hope :hope :hope

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

Guest 8_Greyt_Greys

UPDATE: Sweet T had a good night. She is being fed thru her feeding tube. But She needs to start eating and getting things working.

Any idea are welcome . We are going to see if we can get some tripe and pick up baby food. The vet was waiting for Wendy's to open. I told them she ate a chicken breast from there..

Guest eaglflyt

I'm so happy she had a good night. I think the baby food and chicken breast are good ideas. Maybe some scrambled eggs, or boiled eggs?

We're still hoping and praying for a full recovery and a happy & long life in her forever home!

Sending leagues of angel prayers to Sweet T. Eat baby girl! Please eat! Bless your vet for going that extra mile!

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Try some Nutritional Yeast in some food. It works wonders on some dogs. It's full of B vitamins which will increase the appetite.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Guest 8_Greyt_Greys

Thank you for the food ideas. Sweet T had a good day today. Her temp is normal she went for a small walk. She is peeing. She does have big D but that is partly due to the feeding tube. She still refuses to eat anything. The vet is happy wit her at this point.

Will give up date tomorrow. thank you for all the prayers.She has to get better so she can go to he new home that is waiting.

:candle:candle:hope:hope:hope:candle:candle:candle:hope:hope:hope

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Guest vahoundlover

Batmom has posted in the past that Spaghetti O's were quite tempting. When Buster would refuse to eat, I'd give him some vanilla ice cream. Could try rotisserie chicken from the grocery store or some boiled hamburger

OMG, I just caught up. Poor little T, what she's been through. She just sounds like an amazingly resilient little girl. Please post pictures some time! Sending good thoughts for her, that this will be the road to good health.

Sunsands Doodles: Doodles aka Claire, Bella Run Softly: Softy aka Bowie (the Diamond Dog)

Missing my beautiful boy Sunsands Carl 2.25.2003 - 4.1.2014