Sweet T Needs A Few More Prayers

Guest 8_Greyt_Greys

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 8_Greyt_Greys

UPDATE:TUESDAY.

SWEET T IS HOME.. She already ate a snack and had some water. We go Friday to get stitches out and a checkup.

If things look good and she is empting her self good we will be making Arrg. for her to go to her new family. i will post some picures tomorrow. This is the best christmas present we could ever ask for. Thank you all for the prayes and good thoughts.

Guest 3greysinPA

SWEET T IS HOME.. She already ate a snack and had some water. We go Friday to get stitches out and a checkup.

If things look good and she is empting her self good we will be making Arrg. for her to go to her new family. i will post some picures tomorrow. This is the best christmas present we could ever ask for. Thank you all for the prayes and good thoughts.

YAY!!!!!! This is Greyt News!!!!

Guest K9Cookies

Yippee!!! :yay Great news! Thank you for everything you've done for Sweet T. :bow2

Guest dobiegrey

Someone may have already asked this but please please please talk her new family into joining Greytalk!! We all feel like we have a vested interest in Sweet T and her future and really want updates as she gets better and better in her new home!!!! Yayyyyyy for Sweet T.

Lou :colgate

I've been following this thread and just waiting for good news! This is wonderful. Keep it up sweetie and you may be home for Christmas!

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

I've been following this thread and just waiting for good news! This is wonderful. Keep it up sweetie and you may be home for Christmas!

I've also been following and checking in every day hoping for the best for Sweet T. How wonderful that she is home and doing so much better. What a wonderful Christmas present it would be for her to be home with her new family.

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

:confetti:confetti:confetti

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

Guest 8_Greyt_Greys

Updates, please!

Sweet T went to the vet Friday and she got the ok to go to her new home. She has to keep the staples in for 2 more weeks . She is doing wonderful. She loves to eat. We have over 14 inches of snow today and she wants to run and play. But we do not allow her to run yet.

Sweet T get to meet her new mom and dad Tuesday. We will get pictures.

Thank you all so much. will all the prayer and good thoughts we knew she had to make it.

:yay:yay:yay:yay:yay:yay:yay:yay:yay:yay:yay:yay

You go, Baby Girl! Darned allerges!

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Updates, please!

Sweet T went to the vet Friday and she got the ok to go to her new home. She has to keep the staples in for 2 more weeks . She is doing wonderful. She loves to eat. We have over 14 inches of snow today and she wants to run and play. But we do not allow her to run yet.

Sweet T get to meet her new mom and dad Tuesday. We will get pictures.

Thank you all so much. will all the prayer and good thoughts we knew she had to make it.

Thanks for posting the good news! She is a very very special little girl. I hope her new parents spoil her rotten...and are/become GT members and post lots of pictures of her here! Please let them know she has quite a following and we need pictures and updates!

Sunsands Doodles: Doodles aka Claire, Bella Run Softly: Softy aka Bowie (the Diamond Dog)

Missing my beautiful boy Sunsands Carl 2.25.2003 - 4.1.2014

What a great present for everyone who has fallen for this brave little girl. We would be thrilled to see pictures.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown