Sweet T Needs A Few More Prayers

Guest 8_Greyt_Greys

Praying just as fast as I can! Hooray! Good job, Sweet T! Gotta go home on Monday so eat, sweetheart!

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest eaglflyt

Excellent news!!! I'm so thrilled for Sweet T! :D I hope she gets to come home soon and get to her forever couch and be healed in time for Christmas! I would like to send her some Wendy's gift certificates for Christmas!!! :xmas:inlove

Small update: Sweet T is doing Ok and we are all hoping that she is going to continue to do well. Many thanks to Belinda and Ray for caring so much about this sweet girl. They have gone above and beyond to get her the best care, to drive back and forth many times to the vet with food and to visit. Here's a photo of her before her last surgery. She is lying on her pink blanket that her adopters sent her. It's still with her and we hope that she will go home with it. Let's hope the next photo will be her going home! Thanks so much for all the prayers, good thoughts and well wishes.

sweettBelinda2.jpg

Edited by Greys4Us

Guest 8_Greyt_Greys

Monday morning update:

Sweet T decided that she did not need and iv or feeding tube any more. the vet would not listen to her so she took them out herself.

The vet was thrilled. She is eating small amounts on her own. When they came in this morning there she stood wagging her tail.

They vet will call me this afternoon and let me know when she can come home. Pleas keep the prayers coming.

This girl is such a fighter . Our goal is to get her home for Christmas.

What wonderful news! What a fighter she is.

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

Wonderful, wonderful! She's probably singing "I'll Be Home For Christmas", but nobody understood it, so she just started taking matters into her own hands. Still praying for continued recovery.

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Guest eaglflyt

Monday morning update:

Sweet T decided that she did not need and iv or feeding tube any more. the vet would not listen to her so she took them out herself.

The vet was thrilled. She is eating small amounts on her own. When they came in this morning there she stood wagging her tail.

They vet will call me this afternoon and let me know when she can come home. Pleas keep the prayers coming.

This girl is such a fighter . Our goal is to get her home for Christmas.

Outstanding news!!! Our prayers are definitely continuing! Big hugs to this precious girl. :inlove