Sweet T Needs A Few More Prayers

Guest 8_Greyt_Greys

Guest FullMetalFrank

Wonderful news. T, you are a fighter; you had me really worried there but you pulled through. I wish you a long life of nothing but health, happiness and love in your new home.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great news!!! :yay :yay :yay

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

Guest 3greysinPA

Updates, please!

Sweet T went to the vet Friday and she got the ok to go to her new home. She has to keep the staples in for 2 more weeks . She is doing wonderful. She loves to eat. We have over 14 inches of snow today and she wants to run and play. But we do not allow her to run yet.

Sweet T get to meet her new mom and dad Tuesday. We will get pictures.

Thank you all so much. will all the prayer and good thoughts we knew she had to make it.

I'm thrilled for Sweet T and everyone involved.. Thank doG! :yay:yay:yay:yay:yay

We are all heading out tomorrow to pick up Sweet T. Her adopters are coming with us along with Silver, their handsome (and spoiled) male that was adopted earlier. Sweet T and Silver are from the same farm and they were together in the kennel. Sweet T's adopters are wonderful wonderful people who have had greyhounds for many years and will give Sweet T the most wonderful home. They have fostered a lot of the "hard" cases over the years and they certainly know the ropes when it comes to providing a greyhound a perfect home.

Please say a special prayer for Sweet T, for Belinda and Ray who did so much to make sure that Sweet T got the best care (and saved her life) and for us all who are SO looking forward to this special trip. We will post photos when we get back.

Thanks to all who kept the vigil.

Guest 8_Greyt_Greys

Sweet T is home with her new mom and dad. What a wonderful day. Her mom and dad are wonderful people. I felt like we knew them forever.

Her new brother Silver already knows who is going to be boss.It was so wonderful seeing this litte girl finally go home. Hettie took lot of pictures. They will be up later. I forgot my camera.

Sweet T's mom gave me a beautiful necklace. It is a key. The key to Sweet T heart. I will always cherish it.

They will be joining the wonderful Gt family in the near future.

Merry Christmas

Pictures are in cute and funny. Sweet t is home.

Edited by 8_Greyt_Greys