Sweet T Needs A Few More Prayers

Guest 8_Greyt_Greys

Guest FullMetalFrank

Sending more prayers for our little Sweet T. Does the vet know what went wrong with her spay that caused the additional complications? Poor little girlie. Sounds like she's on the right track, though, she just needs to eat! Hopefully her tummy will feel better soon and she will be willing to take food again. Hang in there, little one.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

come on sweetie, you gotta eat to get better!!! :hope :hope :hope

sending more prayers for this beautiful little girl!!! :hope:candle:hope:candle

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

Guest K9Cookies

I second the nutritional yeast. It really helped us with Bonnie. You can pick it up at most natural food stores (Whole Foods here). Most places sell it in bulk, so you wouldn't have to buy a lot. It's worth a shot if you have the time to pick some up. Just sprinkle a little on the food and stir. :goodluck

Guest 8_Greyt_Greys

Went to see sweet t twice today. She looks better. She gained 2 lbs. She went for a walk around the parking lot. Her pee is perfect. Poo is getting more solid. But the best news is she ate a half a chicken sandwich.(Hooray) And she must of kept it down. They said they would call if she didn't. Dr. Couto said let her eat anything she wants. We need to get the gut working. Everything else we bought she put her nose up to.

I pray this means she is turning around and getting better. Will update tomorrow again.

Oh, that's WONDERFUL news! :yay I pray that she keeps eating and keeps everything down.

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Guest 3greysinPA

This is wonderful news for Sweet T.. i am so happy to hear that she ate and was able to keep it down.

Yay! You Go little girlie.. keep going .. keep getting better!!

Guest HappyHarleysMom

That is awesome news!!! I'm trying to think of stuff Harley really gets excited about to suggest to you..but Harley loves everything! Pumpkin has been popular, and homemade frosty treats with plain yogurt. I actually let him lick the bowl when I was making the frosty treats, which had honey and peanut butter in with the yogurt and he really loved it! And, Harley loves baby food in the jars--banana.

Keep up the good work Sweet T! We're praying for you! :hope:hope:hope:hope

Guest 8_Greyt_Greys

UPDATE:

We went to Wendy's and got 2 chicken sandwiches and went for a visit at the vets. Sweet T was so happy. Her tails just goes so fast.

She ate 1/2 sandwich. Went to potty and went for a walk. She looksgood for all that she has beed thru. She gave me a kiss.

The vet said we turned the corner and we are almost over the hump with her. if she does good tomorrow and eats she may get to come home Monday. She looks so skinny. Prayer so she can come home and get a little stronger so she can be with her new family by Christmas.

Guest TeddysMom

I've been following Sweet T's progress and check all the time for updates. I am so thrilled that she has turned the corner and is doing better. More prayer and healing thoughts coming her way. Keep eating little girl.

Good girl, little T! Her going home to her new family by Christmas would be the best Christmas present! Maybe we should all consider buying stock in Wendy's...can we just buy stock in their chicken sandwiches?!

Keep up the good work, Sweet T!

Sunsands Doodles: Doodles aka Claire, Bella Run Softly: Softy aka Bowie (the Diamond Dog)

Missing my beautiful boy Sunsands Carl 2.25.2003 - 4.1.2014

Sweet T you are amazing. We are sending hugs and wags for your continued recovery.

Debbie

groupwindia-greytalk2.jpg

The handsome boy Brady, mid-morning nap. The sun, the sun feels so, so, so good.

I can't keep my eyes open ... ... Retirement agrees ...

... and the Diva Ms India, 2001 - 10/16/2009 ....