Sweet T Needs A Few More Prayers

Guest 8_Greyt_Greys

Oh no! Sending prayers from PA. She just has to get better.

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, no! This is so upsetting. I think you are right about her wanting to live. She seems to be such a fighter.

Sending many prayers that this precious girl pulls through and gets to go to her forever home---where she can be spoiled for a long, long time.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Guest eaglflyt

I'm hoping that the vet and Dr. Couto can figure out just the right treatment for her. Prayers are continuing and I'll be watching for an update.

Oh, not another surgery. Thinking of and praying for this baby. Fight sweetheart, there are so many people

pulling for you.

Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

Guest 8_Greyt_Greys

Sweet T had to have her right kidney and a small piece of her small intestine removed today. Thiswas due to the first surgery.

She has a feeding tube in her stomach that is threaded into her intestine to by pass the part that need to rest. Now we need to pray her gut starts working. This is a horrible thing that happened to this girl. We need all the power of gt to get her thru this.

I talked to them about an hr ago and she was doing well. She wags her tail evry time someone checks her.

Guest Energy11

:candle:candle:hope It is unbelievable what this girl has been through!

The feeding tube, right now, is a very good idea. She cannot get stronger without proper nutrition.

We are surely sending all the love, prayers and good wishes we can muster! Dee and The Five :wub::grouphug:getwell

Guest eaglflyt

Bless her heart. I'm praying for her to fully recover, get to her forever home, and have a long and very happy life on her own couch. Rest and get well, Sweet T. :inlove

How much does this sweet girl have to endure? I pray that this is the last of her problems

and that she heals and has a greyt life in the wonderful home that is waiting for her.