Sweet T Needs A Few More Prayers

Guest 8_Greyt_Greys

Guest 8_Greyt_Greys

Sweet T is here laying on a big pile of blankies. The top one is a beautiful pink Blankie that her new mom sent her.She got fluid all night . tThey put warm compresson her to help bing the fluid out of her belly area. They say she got fluid in between the lays of skin and it has to seep out. What a mess. When she stands or walk it drips so bad.They went to take the staples out bt she is not healed enough. They say the predisone is slowing her healing down.She will go back next week to see how they look. Please keep the good thoughts ans prayer coming for this sweetgirl. She need to get better so she can go to her new home.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sending more prayers for Sweet T. You need to get better, Sweetheart! There's a comfy couch waiting for you!

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Guest 8_Greyt_Greys

Sweet T took a turn for the worse again. She is at the vets. She can not keep anything down. She has an iv in and they are running test.

Please send her lots of prayers. This girl want to live. She has lost 21lbs. thank goodness the farm had her over weight.

Guest 3greysinPA

Sweet T took a turn for the worse again. She is at the vets. She can not keep anything down. She has an iv in and they are running test.

Please send her lots of prayers. This girl want to live. She has lost 21lbs. thank goodness the farm had her over weight.

OH NO.... i am so sorry to hear this... i will say many prayers for Sweet T tonight...

C'mon Sweet T.. keep fighting... we are praying for you Girl!! :candle:candle:candle:hope:hope:hope:hope

Guest eaglflyt

Oh my! Does she have a fever? Excess fluid trapped between layers is likely to become infected. If that's the case, I hope they place a drain and have her in antibiotics.

I'm praying for her. (((HUGS)))