Cosmo (system Br Mynoel) March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009

Tracey

I'm so sorry you lost your beautiful girl. What a beautiful tribute you wrote for her.

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember when she came, and her serious TV watching habit, and your tribute reminded me of so much else. Never was a girl so cherished, so loved.

Godspeed, beautiful.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

:f_red I am so sorry Tracey, your tribute was beautiful. Cosmo fought that fight with dignity and with grace, and I believe she did so with the help of your love.

God speed beautiful girl, knowing how very much you are loved and will be missed. Please continue to watch over those who you leave behind with broken hearts.

Until you all meet again, run with the Angels pain free

:gh_run

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

what a beautiful celebration of life.... what a gift you were given....

soar high Cosmo.

Prayers of peace and comfort to you all.

scootersig_A4.jpg

Pam with greys Avril, Dalton & Zeus & Diddy the dachshund & Miss Buzz the kitty

Devotion, Jingle Bells, Rocky, Hans, Harbor, Lennon, NoLa, Scooter, Naomi and Scout at the bridge

:f_pink:f_pink:f_pink

ATASCOSITA DIAZ - MY WONDER DOG!
Missing our Raisin: 9/9/94 - 7/20/08, our Super Bea: 2003 - 12/16/09, our Howie: 9/17/97 - 4/9/11, our Bull: 8/7/00 - 1/17/13, our Wyatt Earp: 11/22/06 - 12/16/15, and our Cyclone 8/26/05 - 9/12/16

Guest GriffinsMom

I'm so sorry for the loss of your special girl. Your tribute to Cosmo was lovely and loving. She was quite a character and grew so much during her time with you. Godspeed to the Bridge Cosmo.

:f_red:gh_run:f_red

What a beautiful tribute to Cosmo, I'm in tears here. Run free sweet Cosmo. :f_pink:f_pink And from your osteo buddy Jamey. :f_red

Edited by mom2four

Tin and Michael and Lucas, Picasso, Hero, Oasis, Galina, Neizan, Enzo, Salvo and Noor the Galgos.
Remembering Bridge Angel Greyhounds: Tosca, Jamey, Master, Diego, and Ambi; plus Angel Galgos Jules, Marco and Baltasar.

Oh Tracey, you made me believe that I had met Cosmo. What a beautiful story and tribute to him. What a character! Wish I had not read it at work, should have waited until I was home (allergies). Thank you for sharing. I hope you frame this tribute! Thoughts of you during this difficult time.....we are sorry!

gallery_19161_3282_5037.jpg