Cosmo (system Br Mynoel) March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009

Tracey

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest vahoundlover

Cosmo fought a brave battle. Her courage and strength will be inspirational to many. I am so sorry she had to leave you. :grouphug Your tribute is beautiful, Cosmo was indeed a special soul. May the memories she gave you help heal your broken heart and bring you smiles in the years to come.

Godspeed Sweetie :f_pink

I'm so sorry for your loss. Cosmo was a beautiful girl, inside & out. And so fortunate to be so loved. Godspeed Cosmo! f_yellow

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

I was in Dewey when I heard of Cosmo's passing, and am only reading this now. Thank-you for sharing so much of her history with us in your beautiful, insightful and humorous tribute. I guess she wasn't really on my radar as much until we all began the journey with her when she was diagnosed. I was not aware of how far she'd come within the safety and understanding of her perfect home, and how much she'd changed and grown. She was a complex little girl, wasn't she? But how well you navigated and even celebrated those quirks, knowing that each facet, even if at times puzzling or frustrating, was just a part of the lovely gem that she had become.

Could she have happened upon a better Mom and Dad? Impossible. That is clear in every word---your love and deep connection and understanding shine through, and let us smile even as we share your sadness.

Tracey, I'm so, so sorry you lost your precious girl.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

• 2 weeks later...

Tracey, that may be one of hte best tributes I've ever read...

Big hugs to you, and tears for your sweet Cosmo. Run free, sweetie, with all 4 legs again.

Mary Semper Fi, Dad - I miss you. Remembering Carla Benoist, a Greyhound/Pibble's bestest friend, Princess Zoe Brick-Butt, the little IG with the huge impact on hearts around the world - Miz Foxy - Greyhound Trish - Batman, the Roman-nosed Gentleman - Profile, the Handsome Man - Hunky the Hunkalicious - Jeany the Beautiful Lady- Zema, the most beautiful girl in the world - Jessie, the lovable nuisance - and my 3 Greys: my Angie-girl, my Casey-girl, and The Majestic Pippin, running forever in my heart. (I will always love you and miss you,my friends)

Hi Tracey,

that is a fabulous tribute! He was so darn sweet...I just saw the digging vid and it's superadorable.

You must be devastated for his loss...now he will run and dig big holes with my beloved Ivy at the bridge...

My thoughts are with you.

--------------------------------------------

user posted imageuser posted image

Marion, Ivy & Soldi

Perseverance is not a long race...

it is many short races one after another.

What an inspiring storyand an amazing tribute to an amazing dog. Thank you for sharing your precious Cosmo with all of us

Godspeed Cosmo - run pain free forever now

Deb, and da Croo
In my heart always, my Bridge Angels - Macavity, Tila the wannabe, Dexter, CDN Cold Snap (Candy), PC Herode Boy, WZ Moody, Poco Zinny, EM's Scully, Lonsome Billy, Lucas, Hurry Hannah, Daisy (Apache Blitz), Sadie (Kickapoo Kara), USS Maxi, Sam's Attaboy, Crystal Souza, Gifted Suzy, Zena, and Jetlag who never made it home.

http://www.northernskygreyhounds.com

• 2 years later...

3 years come and gone so fast. I still miss you like it was yesterday, Supergirl.

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

What a jewel-truly nothing in the cosmos is close to her beauty. Your tribute was very beautiful and moving and it made me feel like I had the pleasure and blessing of knowing her. My heart is breaking for you. My deepest sympathy. :f_pink :f_pink :f_red:f_pink :f_pink :gh_run

I remember sweet Cosmo and her passing. Still breaks my heart she left so soon.

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

:grouphug Hard to believe it's been that long Tracey. I treasure my Sandy Paws memories with that adorable brindle girl.

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

What a special girl she was. You were all blessed the day she found you. I'm so sorry she couldn't stay longer; she was much too young. Godspeed, pretty girl.

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

it never gets any easier, does it :( :( :(

sending your hugs today :grouphug

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway