Cosmo (system Br Mynoel) March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009

Tracey

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tracey I'm sitting here, crying and laughing, remembering your funny little girl with the huge personality. Cosmo has always been and will continue to be one of my GT favourites. I'm so glad we shared her first Sandy Paws.

You're right 5 years is far too short, but what a 5 years it was!

Gospeed sweet girl :gh_run I always will think of you when I watch Animal Planet

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Guest D_MansMommy

Tracey :grouphug I'm so very sorry for your loss :( It's unfair that sweet Cosmo was taken so soon :weep You and your Dh did such a great job with her!

Run free sweet Cosmo :f_red

Thank you for telling her story and sharing her pictures. I'm sure it was hard to write so soon. I remember reading about her TV watching when I joined GT and I remember that picture from the first time I ever saw it. :heart There were many other things about her that I did not know and I was so interested to read more about her. I know your hearts are hurting right now and there is nothing to say to ease the pain. Just know that others have been there and understand and pray for your hearts to heal. I just know that special girl will send you a sign very soon.

Run free sweet girl.......

:f_pink:gh_run:f_pink

greytalksignatureresized.jpg

Guest lynne893

Aww, Tracey, I'm so sorry you lost your gal.

Cosmo was a funny little critter. That digging video is hysterical! Love it.

You wrote a beautiful tribute to Cosmo's life, her personality and her impact on those who met and loved her.

Godspeed pretty girl! Dig away free and happy with your friends at the Bridge. Timber will show you the way.

:bighug:f_pink:wub:

Your tribute was beautiful. She was a wonderful, funny girl who was lucky to find the perfect family to appreciate it all. I am so sorry and Cosmo....dig away sweet girl.

siggie50_1.jpg

Blair, Stella (DND Heather), Lizzie (M's Deadra), Hitch (Hallo Dominant) and House (Mac's Dr. House)

Missing my handsome men Lewis (Vs Lowrider) - 11/11/01 - 3/11/09, Kevin (Dakota's Hi Five) - 1/1/06 - 4/18/11 and my cat, Sparkle Baby - ??/??/96 - 4/23/11

"The gift which I am sending you is called a dog, and is, in fact, the most precious and valuable possession of mankind." (Theodorus Gaza)

Tracey your Cosmo was quite girl and she will be missed so much. Your tribute was just lovely. Cosmo could not have found a better home than with you and Jason. It was great of you to hold her coat while she entertained her fans :) We'll miss her for sure. :grouphug

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

Oh sweet precious girl...there is no more cancer at the Bridge. Please look for my Angels...they will show you the way. :grouphug:f_pink My deepest sympathy. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest argolola

I'm crying for your precious girl and for you. May God bless you and your family and heal your broken hearts.

What a beautiful angel...always.