Cosmo - She's Gone On Ahead.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My prayers are with you and your sweet lil' girlie. :heart I hope you have more quality time with your sweetie. She's such a trooper, and knows that she's loved and protected by you, at all times.

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

I'll write more later, when I'm able to do it properly, but Cosmo passed away very suddenly here at home at about 2:30 a.m. We had taken her out to potty when it happened. We brought Morgan and Chase out one at a time to say goodbye afterwards. I've heard sometimes they do better if they get closure too. Thanks so much for all of your prayers and kind words. Cosmo was a gentle, special soul. I can't imagine life without her here with us.

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

Guest tricolorhounds

:grouphug

Cosmo fought a very brave battle that took her to the far corners of the globe. I'm so very sorry for your loss. :cry1

Edited by tricolorhounds

Guest wmlcml6

I read this and thought, I must have misread Tracey's post yesterday and I'm a day behind. And then my next thought was how amazing that Cosmo gave you and Jason a gift - she took the final decision and guesswork out of your hands so you'd never have to wonder if you did it too soon. I hope your baby passed gently, and I will be thinking of you in the days to come.

I'm sorry she had to go Tracey and Jason I hope you find comfort that she went at home the place she loved best. :f_pink

Godspeed Cosmo you were loved by so many. :gh_run

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Guest PhillyPups

Tracey and Jason,

I am so very sorry. Cosmo was a lady, and left on her own terms at home where she loved to be. :bighugs

Run with the angels Sweet Cosmo, you are with some of the very very best!!

:cry1 :cry1 :cry1

I'm so terribly sorry this had to happen to her, Tracey, and that she had to leave you prematurely. :brokenheart

Rest in peace, sweet girl. You were so brave.

:grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Oh Tracey, I'm so sorry. My prayers for you and Jason as you grieve for your baby girl. Godspeed Cosmo. Your mom and dad loved you so much.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

I am so very sorry for your loss. She was a beautiful pup inside and out and reached the hearts of so many.

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

I am so sorry. She left on her terms surrounded by love.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project