Cosmo - She's Gone On Ahead.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll write more later, when I'm able to do it properly, but Cosmo passed away very suddenly here at home at about 2:30 a.m. We had taken her out to potty when it happened. We brought Morgan and Chase out one at a time to say goodbye afterwards. I've heard sometimes they do better if they get closure too. Thanks so much for all of your prayers and kind words. Cosmo was a gentle, special soul. I can't imagine life without her here with us.

Tracey, I am so very sorry for your loss.

Godspeed, Cosmo!

Lin, with Nick the Greyhound
Missing my girls Nadia, Tallulah, Cinderella, and my heart-dog Alexa, and my precious boys Twister, Loki, and Kevin

:f_red Tracey, I am so sorry, I wish there were better words. She fought with such dignity and grace and now as you said, she's gone on ahead to run with all the Angels pain free and whole once again.

And there is no doubt she knows how very much she is loved.

God speed baby girl

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

Guest WarmheartedPups

Oh my...I am so very sorry. Cosmo was definitely not alone...I can feel how much she was loved and cared for.....My thoughts are with you. She is such a beautiful soul.

Tracey, my heart breaks for both you and Cosmo. I was so rooting for her :f_red

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

I'm so very sorry :cry1

Sleep tight now baby Cosmo :beatheart

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Guest argolola

I am crying for you as I type. Please take comfort in knowing that you gave her the best life and she knew lots of love and happiness. God bless you all.

Tracey, I'm so very sorry to read about Cosmo's sudden passing. This is a shock. Our condolences to everyone.

Hugs to all!

Tin and Michael and Lucas, Picasso, Hero, Oasis, Galina, Neizan, Enzo, Salvo and Noor the Galgos.
Remembering Bridge Angel Greyhounds: Tosca, Jamey, Master, Diego, and Ambi; plus Angel Galgos Jules, Marco and Baltasar.

I am so sorry you lost Cosmo...she was very special.

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

I am so sorry for your loss. Cosmo gave you the same gift that my heart kitty, Milan gave me. I had made the appointment we dread for the afternoon, and she chose to pass away at home that morning instead. (That gift is a bitter pill, I know - but hopefully you will find it a gift eventually too).

Many healing hugs to you and your whole family,

:f_white:grouphug

FL

I am so sorry for your loss. I know how much it hurts. How beautiful however...you did not have to make that "difficult" decision for Cosmo...she left on her own terms....just like a lady! I know that Cosmo is with my Angels...Godspeed beautiful girl with the gorgeous face. :grouphug:f_pink

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.