Cosmo - She's Gone On Ahead.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You and Cosmo are in my thoughts now more than ever.

:grouphug :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug :candle :candle :candle

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

I think about all of you all the time, and your beautiful little girl has always been tucked very tightly in my prayers.

Should it be time for her journey, she could never be afraid or feel alone Tracey, not with you by her side loving her.

In my prayers always....

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

Guest my3greys

I am so sorry. I am still very raw from losing my grace in june...she told us she was ready to go.....love and hugs to both of you. :wub:

Guest KennelMom
:( I'll be keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers. And fear not, she will never be alone while she is here with you and at the Bridge she will be in so much good company. They will all watch over her until it's time to reunite with you one day. :grouphug

Guest tricolorhounds

I know all too well what you are going through... please be assured that you and Cosmo will be in my thoughts tomorrow. :grouphug

I will have you and your beautiful girl my thoughts tomorrow, as I have as we've followed your journey together all along.

:grouphug

FL

I would like to ask those already at Dewey to gather on the boardwalk at 7 tomorrow with a candle for sweet Cosmo as she so loved her boardwalk walks. :hope

Pat, what a sweet thought. Cosmo has always loved meeting people and saying hi to every dog she meets on the boardwalk. I know she would love this.

Thanks to EVERYONE for your kind words and prayers. They mean the world. I know Cosmo will feel the warmth and love coming from all of you tomorrow.

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

Thinking of you and your girl here, too. Give her a kiss for me and tell her she is beautiful, OK? Hugs to you and DH, too.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest PhillyPups

Tracey,

Cosmo has felt safe and warm in your love since the day you met which enhances her joy. :bighug to you.

:hope for a miracle :hope

Guest lynne893

I am sorry you are going through this with your beautiful Cosmo.

You and she are in my heart and thoughts.

She is loved so much by you and therefore has everything she ever wanted.

You are making a hard, courageous decision. Painful, but made from love.