Warlock Needs The Power Of Gt

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sending loads of prayers.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Oh No Denise.....sending many :hope...

gallery_4518_2903_10272.jpg
Donna and...Lucy and Chubb
Rascal H 10/1/91-5/22/04 My best friend and Bounty Boon 1/23/99-6/25/07 My boy with the biggest heart
Cody 7/28/99-8/1/13 My boy that always made me laugh and Dylan 5/12/04-12/29/2017 The sweetest boy ever

Miss Mollie 1/1/99-1/30/15 and Pixie :heart:heart-10/10/2017 Lincoln :heart-2/14/2021

Thanks everyone...love you guys!

Warlock is stable now. The tech says he's looking perkier, he's well hydrated, has had no more vomiting and he stands and wags his tail anytime someone comes near his crate. Last night he was so weak he couldn't stand on his own, and couldn't raise his head when I left the room. He was in toxic shock syndrome and the vet didn't think he'd make it thru the night.

The vets say it's definitely pancreatitis but not sure what caused the attack...cancer or diabetes are suspected. His pancreas was looked at by ultrasound 2 weeks ago and was clear. We don't know why this happened, and there was no warning at all. He didn't have any other symptoms of pancreatitis..he just started vomiting and couldn't even keep water down.

He'll stay in ER until tomorrow morning and then I'll transfer him to my local vet. I'm not sure if I'll visit him today because he's my velcro boy and I'm afraid I'll upset him by visiting. He has his blankie that I had the sense to throw in my van last night, so that should make him feel comfortable.

I'm praying this is just pancreatitis or diabetes...we can deal with that.

Keep the prayers coming, we all know how the power of GT works.

Thank you!

Denise & Strider, Blake, Fields, Frank, FlippyDoo, and Momma Gail.

The Bridge Angels Zack(Ags Marble Chip) 4/25/93-2/16/06, Wanda(Rainier Rowanda) 12/14/94-06/09/06, Brooke/Boogers(Rainier Restive) 01/01/99-10/20/08, Warlock(Rainier Rammer) 4/29/99-10/01/09), Patsie(Frisky Patsy) 5/17/96-2/05/10, Hatter(Cals Madhatter) 6/3/00-3/11/10, Dodger(Rainier Ransack) 4/29/99-4/16/10, and Sparkle(Okie Sparkle) 11/8/2000-1/28/11

Guest Energy11

Good update for sure.

Diabetes would certainly explain a lot, based on everything you've posted thus far. Once diagnosed, it is pretty easy to control.

Hugs to you both!

I'm so glad Warlock has stabilized. You and he will be in my prayers. I expect the next report to be a treatable diagnosis and he'll be happy and safe back at home where he belongs.

HUGS!

Sending prayers and healing thoughts for your heart boy.

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

My Missy B had an episode like that a few weeks ago. It ended up being pancreatitis and after SQ fluids, meds and a strictly rice and chicken diet for a couple of weeks she ended up being just fine. We never did figure out what caused it.

My hope is Warlock will be as good as new in no time, just like my pup was.

blackgreys5.jpg

, Phoenix, Okie, Casey, and Ellie the Galga; with Aggie, Alexa, Bear,Cody, Gianni V., Missy B, Babette, Bernice, and BooBoo at the Bridge

I'm just now seeing this. Glad to see Warlock is improving. I will keep him in my prayers.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee