Cosmo - Keepin' On Keepin' On.

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Tracey, I am so sorry. Please give Cosmo gentle kisses from me. You are in my thoughts. :grouphug

2 Hounds Design Martingale Collars | 2 Hounds Design Facebook Page

2HDgtSiggy2-2_zpsebfc14a9.jpg
Alisha, Bob, Livvie (the 2.5 year old!) plus Mia Bella, Tippy, + Wahoo and Diesel the crazy kitties (and missing sweet Iceman, Paradise, Bandit, Cujo & Sebastian) in Indian Trail, NC

I'm just catching up :(

Thinking good thoughts for you all :grouphug

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Please give Cosmo a hug from me.

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

You and Cosmo are in my thoughts...my very best wishes for you both!

Hugs,

Marion and Soldi

--------------------------------------------

user posted imageuser posted image

Marion, Ivy & Soldi

Perseverance is not a long race...

it is many short races one after another.

Guest GreenGreys

Oh, Tracey! I was so fervently hoping that it would be some little thing that got to Cosmo. You and Cosmo are in our thoughts and hearts every single day. Wish there was something, anything, we could do to make things easier for you.

Pat and Ranger

Guest Vinnie

Just stopping by here to say I am thinking of you both. Hoping that beautiful Cosmo has had a good day and that the temp and infection are going away. Sending more prayers, hugs and scritches.

Ah, Tracey! I'm sorry to hear about Cosmo's latest developments.

I hope you can all enjoy the time you have together, with plenty of time to build more memories to last forever, since sadly, our sweet pets do not.

:bighug

GT-siggy-spring12.jpg

My Inspirations: Grey Pogo, borzoi Katie, Meep the cat, AND MY BELOVED DH!!!
Missing Rowdy, Coco, Brilly, Happy and Wabi.

Guest eaglflyt

I'm praying for Cosmo, you and all your family. I hope Cosmo's infection responds quickly to treatment and that she feels better quickly.

Guest VirginiaGreys

Tracey...I've been thinking about the two of you and wondering how Cosmo is doing today? :hope I hope that she's improving with meds.

Update first post.

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

Guest VirginiaGreys

thanks for the update Tracey....it does seem to be improving slightly..so that is good. I hope the vet can figure out what is causing the swelling and treat it....I'm thinking of you and Cosmo... please get better Cosmo :hope

Guest MorganKonaAlex

When Demon's leg was full of fluid (pooling blood in his case) the Vet had us doing massage. Basically, push the fluid towards the body. The foot/leg got noticeably smaller when we did it. We did it several times a day. If he stood for a period of time it would swell again, but I think he was more comfortable for a while after each massage.

Guest jettcricket
When Demon's leg was full of fluid (pooling blood in his case) the Vet had us doing massage. Basically, push the fluid towards the body. The foot/leg got noticeably smaller when we did it. We did it several times a day. If he stood for a period of time it would swell again, but I think he was more comfortable for a while after each massage.

When Cricket had her edema my vet recommend the same thing as well as a warm compress...we also gave her some prednisone which did seem to help a bit.

Continued prayers for your baby girl.....

We're going to see the vet at 5:15. She's going to do an ultrasound to check for fluid around Cosmo's heart and she's going to get a leg xray to (HOPEFULLY!!!!!!) rule out the pulmonary osteopathy.

Thanks for the suggestions of massaging her feet. We've tried it and it does seem to help!

I'll check back in after her appointment.

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

Just thinking of you and all your family.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.