Cosmo - Keepin' On Keepin' On.

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When my girl got lung mets, there were no symptoms (xrays were taken to see if we could do anything more for her - she didn't have chemo, just radiation). The oncologist told me that the lung mets are not painful.

I hope her cough is nothing of the sort. My 2 boys gag & cough & hack for a variety of reasons - best wishes that Cosmo is too.

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

Just wanted to check in and send more good thoughts. How is she doing today?

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Posted an update in post one. She tired easily at the beach last night, moreso than she has been. I don't know if it could be that she's still sore, though. She had a very frightening fall down our stairs Thursday night. Watching her like a hawk on the stairs now, by the way. I feel so bad for her; she's had a tough week. :( She was really excited to go to the beach and in the car, though. She just kept stopping a lot along the boardwalk. I sure wish they could talk.

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

Guest Energy11

I am glad you got her to the beach, no matter.

Yes, when they are sick, they tire more easily! It is hard, very very hard! You just have to take it day by day, with her if you can ... LOTS of love, lots and lots, and lots!

Guest VirginiaGreys

Tracey....I'm rooting that this cough is something very minor along this path and I would wait to start anything till she sees the vet on Tuesday. Hang in there!

Update post 1.

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus

ohhhh :( I am just reading this. Keep us posted. Every situation is different and of course we all 2nd guess hoping everything. Hoping for good news

"To err is human, to forgive, canine" Audrey, Nova, Cosmo and Holden in NY - Darius and Asia you are both irreplaceable and will be forever in my heart beatinghearts.gif

Tracey, I've had a busy, busy week and I just saw this. Sending lots of hugs and prayers for you and Cosmo.

Denise & Strider, Blake, Fields, Frank, FlippyDoo, and Momma Gail.

The Bridge Angels Zack(Ags Marble Chip) 4/25/93-2/16/06, Wanda(Rainier Rowanda) 12/14/94-06/09/06, Brooke/Boogers(Rainier Restive) 01/01/99-10/20/08, Warlock(Rainier Rammer) 4/29/99-10/01/09), Patsie(Frisky Patsy) 5/17/96-2/05/10, Hatter(Cals Madhatter) 6/3/00-3/11/10, Dodger(Rainier Ransack) 4/29/99-4/16/10, and Sparkle(Okie Sparkle) 11/8/2000-1/28/11

We have an appt with the vet at 2:30 Tuesday. Will know more after that.