Marx Needs Prayers

Prayers for your boy and hugs for yourself.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lots of prayers being sent from PA.

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

I'm a nervous wreck worrying about my doodle bugs Marx. He will be having surgery this morning to remove a mass on his leg. We are praying that they won't have to take huge margins but this thing looks very ugly and very unhappy. I know it's bothering him and I will be glad once it's removed. Of course the wait for the pathology report will be agonizing.

So my GT friends please send prayers his way.

Thanks!

You know you've got it from me. Smoochies to the Marx-man!

Mary in Houston

Everyone has a photographic memory, but not everyone has film.

LAND OF THE FREE BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE

All fingers and paws crossed for Marx. He is one of my favorite boys!

"To err is human, to forgive, canine" Audrey, Nova, Cosmo and Holden in NY - Darius and Asia you are both irreplaceable and will be forever in my heart beatinghearts.gif

Karen, I will pray for your boy, and you too. I know what you're going through. Hopefully, if it turns out to be something bad, it will be a "not-so-bad" type of bad, like Rascal's recent surgery.

Phoebe (Belle's Sweetpea) adopted 9/2/13.

Jack (BTR Captain Jack) 9/28/05--11/2/12
Always missing Buddy, Ruby, and Rascal.

:candle

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Good thoughts for Marx!! Hopefully he's out of surgery by now & recovering well!!!

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

Karen, just seeing this now. Is he out of surgery yet? Sending lots of positive thoughts!

gallery_12662_3351_862.jpg

Jen, CPDT-KA with Zuri, lab in a greyhound suit, Violet, formerly known as Faith, Skye, the permanent puppy, Cisco, resident cat, and my baby girl Neyla, forever in my heart

"The great thing about science is that you're free to disagree with it, but you'll be wrong."

Gut wrenching leaving him this morning, the look on his face broke my heart :( Thank you everyone! Marx is out of surgery, hoping to be able to pick him up before 6pm.

I'll post an update once I have him home and settled.

Edited by Lilysmom

Praying for all the missing greys!

Just received the call from the vet, I can pick Marx up at 4pm. DH had to go to work and is worried about our boy, he insisted I call him as soon as I get him home. Funny how these hounds turn us into such softies.

Praying for all the missing greys!

Guest TurnerMiller01

yay!! Early pick - up and use of the laser for removal...

this sounds like good news for Marx...

yay... keep us posted and sending many positive thoughts and well wishes your way. f_yellow:hope:candle:hope:candle

Gut wrenching leaving him this morning, the look on his face broke my heart :( Thank you everyone! Marx is out of surgery, hoping to be able to pick him up before 6pm. To my surprise the vet used a laser to remove the mass (a good thing). I'm assuming this means she didn't have to take wide margins, also a good thing.

I'll post an update once I have him home and settled.

That sounds really positive. Keep us posted!

gallery_12662_3351_862.jpg

Jen, CPDT-KA with Zuri, lab in a greyhound suit, Violet, formerly known as Faith, Skye, the permanent puppy, Cisco, resident cat, and my baby girl Neyla, forever in my heart

"The great thing about science is that you're free to disagree with it, but you'll be wrong."

Guest pleasantsarg

Aw Marx!! I am praying for you and your parents. I hope all goes well. I really wish Karen could be ok- I was a mess just having the boys go for dentals (sigh).

Oh Yay! I just read your update! Cool. Marx will be home soon.