Marx Needs Prayers

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How's he doing this morning?

gallery_12662_3351_862.jpg

Jen, CPDT-KA with Zuri, lab in a greyhound suit, Violet, formerly known as Faith, Skye, the permanent puppy, Cisco, resident cat, and my baby girl Neyla, forever in my heart

"The great thing about science is that you're free to disagree with it, but you'll be wrong."

Glad he's home and feeling okay (it's hard when mommy can't make the owie go away immediately). Give him lots of scritches for us. We've got all our fingers and paws crossed for the path report to be something safe and easily treated.

Marx is doing fine. He's not happy with having to keep the muzzle w/stool guard on but hey he doesn't have much choice for the next couple of weeks.

His pathology report came back but there are some misunderstandings (dh took the call) vet left by the time I called her and the secretary wasn't sure what the paper was saying. I will be going up tomorrow to get copies of blood work and look at the path report myself to clarify what is going on. Given what I can figure out it was cancer. :(:(

Thank goodness for Diane (burpdog) she got me to get my head together to figure out what I need to do next and the wonderful Dr. Couto. I luv ya Diane :blush So at this point I have to find out what exact type of cancer and then I'll know what the next step is. I will certainly post more as I have answers.

I'm praying so very hard for my hunky boy.

Praying for all the missing greys!

Boatload of prayers, hugs and healing white light!

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Lots of prayers for your boy. Big hugs for yourself and DH.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest IrskasMom

Ohhh no Karen .... Yeahhh for Diane , but you are on the right pass with Dr. Couto . Will be looking for Updates . Tons

of Hugs for that Boy and Mom :grouphug:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug

Karen, this sounds so much like Rascal's recent experience...I pray that it is the same type of cancer (hemangiopericytoma), from what I understand if you've got to get cancer, this is one of the not-so-bad ones.

Phoebe (Belle's Sweetpea) adopted 9/2/13.

Jack (BTR Captain Jack) 9/28/05--11/2/12
Always missing Buddy, Ruby, and Rascal.

Oh Karen, I am so sorry to read that it's likely cancer. Fingers crossed its' something he can fight easily!!

gallery_12662_3351_862.jpg

Jen, CPDT-KA with Zuri, lab in a greyhound suit, Violet, formerly known as Faith, Skye, the permanent puppy, Cisco, resident cat, and my baby girl Neyla, forever in my heart

"The great thing about science is that you're free to disagree with it, but you'll be wrong."

Oh no. I hope he heals quickly and well from the surgery, and that it turns out to be amenable to treatment.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Karen, I don't know how I missed this. Lots of prayers for Marx and you and Guy. If you need anything please call me. :grouphug

Trish, Thorpe, Thorton, Solstice and Remy
Come see us at Milkys Greyt Goodies Fleece coats, cool-down coats, pajamas and Scrunchies for the well dressed greyhound